4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Learn some practical culinary skills during this hands-on Tuscan cooking class in a local chef's kitchen in Cortona. You’ll prepare a complete seasonal meal with locally produced ingredients that includes antipasto, handmade pasta and sauce, a second course with a side dish, and dessert. After cooking, you’ll sit down with your group and dine.
- Immerse yourself in Italian culture with an interactive class
- This experience is ideal for foodies who want to learn authentic skills
- Local wine is included with the meal
- A vegetarian menu is available upon request
Saved to wishlist!
Panzanella or other seasonal antipasti
Hand made pasta and Sauce
Chicken with Pecorino cheese and mushrooms
Tiramisù or Fresh fruit crusty pie
Departure & Return
Vicolo Precipizio , Vicolo Precipizio, 52044 Cortona AR, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Do it in Tuscany
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cortona Cooking Class?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cortona Cooking Class?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Cortona Cooking Class?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cortona Cooking Class?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Cortona Cooking Class
3 hours 30 minutes