12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Benefit from round-trip transportation to the picturesque town of San Juan La Laguna on this private full-day tour from Antigua. Start early with morning hotel pickup and head to Lake Atitlan to board a private boat that takes you to San Juan La Laguna. Visit local enterprises including a coffee plantation, textile and chocolate cooperatives, and an art gallery, then return to Antigua via Panajachel.
- Have more flexibility with a private tour
- Insightful commentary shared by your guide
- Ride in comfort by air-conditioned minivan
- Includes hotel drop-off and pickup
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip private transfer
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Caminos del Quetzal
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Panajachel / Lake Atitlan?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Panajachel / Lake Atitlan?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Panajachel / Lake Atitlan?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Panajachel / Lake Atitlan?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Panajachel / Lake Atitlan
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAntiguaBus Tours - Central HighlandsNature and Wildlife - Central HighlandsFull-day Tours - Central HighlandsBus Tours - Guatemala CityNature and Wildlife - Guatemala CityFull-day Tours - Guatemala CityBus Tours - PanajachelNature and Wildlife - PanajachelFull-day Tours - PanajachelCategory
Palace of the Captains General (Palacio de los Capitanes Generales) Tours & TicketsLas Capuchinas (Convento de Las Capuchinas) Tours & TicketsAntigua City Hall (Palacio del Ayuntamiento) Tours & TicketsJade Factory and Museum (Jade Maya) Tours & TicketsSanta Catalina Arch (Arco de Santa Catalina) Tours & TicketsCasa Santo Domingo (Monasterio de Santo Domingo) Tours & TicketsAcatenango Tours & TicketsMuseum of Colonial Art (Museo de Arte Colonial) Tours & TicketsCatedral de Santiago (Antigua Cathedral) Tours & Tickets