7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Climbing the Pacaya Volcano is a must for many travelers but arriving early is essential and getting there alone can be time-consuming. Skip public transit and save your strength for the hike during this private excursion which includes round-trip transportation. Plus, learn more about the volcano than travelers who tackle the climb alone, thanks to your personal guide.
- Hike to the summit of the Pacaya Volcano at your own pace
- Learn about the volcano from your personal guide
- Refresh with a complimentary water, plus a soft drink or beer
- Round-trip transportation from all Antigua accommodations is provided
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All hotels in Antigua Guatemala
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY GT Negocios y Viajes
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Tour to Pacaya Volcano from Antigua Guatemala on Private Vehicle?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Tour to Pacaya Volcano from Antigua Guatemala on Private Vehicle?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day Tour to Pacaya Volcano from Antigua Guatemala on Private Vehicle?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Tour to Pacaya Volcano from Antigua Guatemala on Private Vehicle?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Day Tour to Pacaya Volcano from Antigua Guatemala on Private Vehicle
7 to 8 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHikingFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAntiguaBus Tours - Central HighlandsHiking - Central HighlandsFull-day Tours - Central HighlandsBus Tours - Guatemala CityHiking - Guatemala CityFull-day Tours - Guatemala CityBus Tours - PanajachelHiking - PanajachelFull-day Tours - PanajachelCategory
Santa Catalina Arch (Arco de Santa Catalina)Las Capuchinas (Convento de Las Capuchinas)AcatenangoMuseum of Colonial Art (Museo de Arte Colonial)Antigua City Hall (Palacio del Ayuntamiento)Catedral de Santiago (Antigua Cathedral)Casa Santo Domingo (Monasterio de Santo Domingo)Palace of the Captains General (Palacio de los Capitanes Generales)Jade Factory and Museum (Jade Maya)