3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Go beyond just sampling Guatemalan cuisine at Antigua’s restaurants and learn to cook it for yourself at a private cooking class. Visit a cooking school in Jocotenango village, and learn to make typical Guatemalan food, choosing from assorted dishes and picking up local cooking tips as you work. Then, savor your creations with your hosts on a rooftop terrace overlooking the Agua Volcano or in a colonial-style dining room.
- Enjoy a private Guatemalan cooking class at a cooking school in Antigua
- Swap recipes and restaurants for learning hands-on from local chefs
- Choose dishes from a range of Guatemalan classics, including vegetarian
- Head to a roof terrace or colonial dining room to enjoy your food and drinks
Saved to wishlist!
Restroom on board
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Antigua Guatemala , Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Hotel Casa Antigua by AHS , 3rd Calle Poniente # 5, Antigua 03001 Guatemala
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cuscun Cooking Workshops
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Authentic Guatemalan Cooking Class
3 to 4 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeAntiguaCooking Classes - Central HighlandsCooking Classes - Guatemala CityCooking Classes - PanajachelCategory
Santa Catalina Arch (Arco de Santa Catalina)Casa Santo Domingo (Monasterio de Santo Domingo)Antigua City Hall (Palacio del Ayuntamiento)Las Capuchinas (Convento de Las Capuchinas)AcatenangoPalace of the Captains General (Palacio de los Capitanes Generales)Catedral de Santiago (Antigua Cathedral)Jade Factory and Museum (Jade Maya)Museum of Colonial Art (Museo de Arte Colonial)