- Roman Carmona walking tour with an art historian guide
- Visit the 1st-century Roman Necropolis, home to more than 300 tombs and vaults
- See the mausoleums and learn how the Romans buried and honored their dead
- View the excavated amphitheater and other treasures
- Hear about Carmona’s Roman past and its time under the Phoenicians, Carthaginians, and Arabs
- Includes choice of departure times and necropolis entrance fee
Departure & Return
Archaeological Ensemble of Carmona, Carmona Avenida de Jorge Bonsor, 9
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by 2 adults minimum
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Important: the customer mobile phone number must be provided to the company when the reservation is made
- On some occasions, the tour may be conducted in two languages
- Please be on time: we recommend that you arrive at least 5 minutes prior to contact with our guide. If you are not on time, the group is considered complete and no refunds or claims are available once a tour has commenced
- Andalusia Tour Travel is not responsible for any delay that may place at the entrance to the visited sites, either due to the organization and/or internal management of the site
- Any abandonment or separation from the group during the guided tour involves loss of any right to claim
- If any change is made to any visit, customers will be informed at the time of booking or at the beginning of the service to ensure valid and definitive information is provided by the guide at the start of the visit. Any of the places specified in the development of each of the visit may be replaced by another of similar category or characteristics should any special or force majeure circumstances oblige us to do so.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Andalusia Tour Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff