12 to 13 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Spend a day exploring the flavorful city of Seville during a panoramic city tour from the Algarve. The capital of Spain’s Andalucia region is the heart of Flamenco dancing and is brimming with fantastic monuments and attractions. Alongside your expert guide learn history and culture as you traverse the Santa Cruz quarter. Discover the beautiful Maria Luisa Park set next to Plaza de España. Then see Real Alcazar Palace and Seville Cathedral the largest gothic church in the world during four hours of free time to explore Seville at your own pace.
- Day trip to Seville in Spain from the Algarve, led by a friendly local guide
- Explore Seville on a walking tour and see top city attractions such as Seville Cathedral and Real Alcazar Palace
- Walk around Maria Luisa Park and visit Plaza de España to see its large courtyard fountain
- Visit Seville’s Santa Cruz neighborhood and learn about its Jewish history
- Enjoy ample free time to sightsee independently and shop
- Make use of a hotel pickup and drop-off service that covers the Algarve region
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up & drop-off: If pick up at your hotel is not available a near location will be provided
Professional Multilingual Guided tour to Seville
WiFi on board
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Estr. de Ferreiras 200A , Estr. de Ferreiras 200A, 8200 Albufeira, Portugal
Please contact us for correct meeting point.