Explore our promoted experiences
- Choose from two amazing boat tours in the Algarve
- See magnificent views of dolphins from your boat
- Chance to take a swim off the boat
- Visit caves along the coast on the half-day cruise
Departure & Return
Meeting point is Gate 4 Café
What To Expect
Here, you have the option to explore the enormous sea cave, indulge in a warm swim in the crystal clear Atlantic, or have a stab at fishing. Satiate your thirst at the onboard Pirate Bar, where you can sip on a cool and refreshing beverage (beer, soft drinks and water) and relish the sparkling blue sea.
As you motor back to Albufeira, stay alert for dolphins whose fins are often seen racing along the ship.
Captain Hook Cruise: Hop into your Leãozinho for a Captain Hook cruise leaving from the Albufeira Marina in the early afternoon. Leave the marina and navigate westward towards the sandy shores of San Rafael, Castelo and Praia da Gale. Along the way gaze at the rocky bluffs and keep your eyes peeled for jubilant dolphins swimming and playing. A short while later the ship will anchor. Here, slip off your sandals and jump into the warm Atlantic for a refreshing swim. Then, grab a towel and relax as the boat returns to Albufeira.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dream Wave Algarve
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands