Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Algarve day trip with hotel pickup and drop-off
- Start with a tour by jeep and discover typical Algarve villages
- Have your camera ready to capture the sun-soaked southern coast
- Spend the afternoon on a boat cruise and stop to swim
- Visit secluded beaches and sample local brandy
Departure & Return
Pick-up and Drop-off at Armação de Pêra, Albufeira, Vilamoura, Quarteira and Quinta do Lago.
Pick-up and Drop-off at Luz, Lagos, Portimão, Lagoa and Carvoeiro.
Please arrive 40 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes
- Bring a bathing suit, towel, sun cream, and water
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Extremo Ambiente
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff