- A full-day Jeep Safari tour of the Algarve, departing from Albufeira
- See Portugal’s pristine coastal environment
- Gain insight into the area from a local guide
- Feel the wind in your hair from the seat of an open-air Jeep
- Try local honey and jam
- Taste the famous Medronho drink
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Albufeira, Albufeira, Faro District, Algarve
2: 8500 Portimão, Portugal
3: 8600 Praia da Luz, Portugal
4: 8600 Lagos, Portugal
5: 8500 Portimão, Portugal
6: 8400 Carvoeiro, Portugal
7: 8365 Armação de Pêra, Portugal
8: Vilamoura, 8125 Quarteira, Portugal
9: Hotel Quinta do Lago, Quinta do Lago Off Roundabout 7, 8135-162 Almancil, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and Drop-off between Praia da Luz, Lagos, Portimão, Lagoa and Carvoeiro & Armação de Pêra, Albufeira, Oura, Falésia, Vilamoura, Quarteira and Quinta do Lago.
Your tour will start at Albufeira if you are between Armação de Pêra, Albufeira, Oura, Falésia, Vilamoura, Quarteira and Quinta do Lago.
Your tour will start at Portimão if you are between Praia da Luz, Lagos, Portimão, Lagoa and Carvoeiro.
Hotel pick-up and Drop-off at Luz.
Hotel pick-up and Drop-off at Lagos
Hotel pick-up and Drop-off at Portimão
Hotel pick-up and Drop-off at Carvoeiro.
Hotel pick-up and Drop-off at Armação de Pêra
Hotel pick-up and Drop-off at Vilamoura
Hotel pick-up and Drop-off at Quinta do Lago
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Vegan and Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Extremo Ambiente
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff