Explore our promoted experiences
- Small-group tour: Ensures a personal experience
- Sample regional cuisine: Two-course lunch with wine is included
- Get insights into local culture from your guide
- See a side to the Algarve missed by most visitors
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- The use of masks is mandatory. We have implemented all the safety and hygiene rules in our facilities, vehicles and personnel in accordance with the rules recommended by DGS and DGT
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zebra Safari Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands