3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Specially designed for cruise ship passengers, this half-day, off-shore excursion covers the highlights of scenic Agadir in a single visit. Mingle with locals at a bustling Berber market, enjoy a postcard-perfect panoramic view over the harbor, and stroll along the waterfront Corniche, with free time to grab a drink or snack.
- A half-day visit to Agadir for cruise ship passengers
- No need to watch the clock: tick off all the main sights and be back at the port in time to sail
- Cover all the highlights of the stunning resort town, with in-depth background from your guide
- VIP transportation: travel comfortably between locations in a private, air-conditioned vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
A/C modern vehicle with a driver
Licensed skillful guide
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We contact you one day before the trip .
- Agadir shore
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ando Travel SARL
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Agadir Shore Excursion?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Agadir Shore Excursion?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Agadir Shore Excursion?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Agadir Shore Excursion?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursCity ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAgadirShore Excursions - Atlantic Coast4WD Tours - Atlantic CoastSporting Events - Atlantic CoastBus Tours - Atlantic CoastCity Tours - Atlantic CoastExtreme - Atlantic CoastPorts of Call Tours - Atlantic CoastHalf-day Tours - Atlantic CoastShore Excursions - Essaouira4WD Tours - EssaouiraSporting Events - EssaouiraBus Tours - EssaouiraCity Tours - EssaouiraExtreme - EssaouiraPorts of Call Tours - EssaouiraHalf-day Tours - EssaouiraShore Excursions - Marrakech4WD Tours - MarrakechSporting Events - MarrakechBus Tours - MarrakechCity Tours - MarrakechExtreme - MarrakechPorts of Call Tours - MarrakechHalf-day Tours - MarrakechCategory