4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointCrocoparc, 8 Route National Rn8 - Pk16, Agadir 80040 Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from your hotel or appartement or villa or Agadir port cruiser
- Agadir Commercial Port, Ancien port d'agadir, Agadir 80001, Morocco
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Agadir Attractions
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Crocoparc ticket and transfer ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Crocoparc ticket and transfer ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Crocoparc ticket and transfer ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Crocoparc ticket and transfer ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Crocoparc ticket and transfer
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsSkip-the-Line ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursZoo Tickets & PassesAttractions & MuseumsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAgadirShore Excursions - Atlantic CoastSkip-the-Line Tours - Atlantic CoastNature and Wildlife - Atlantic CoastPorts of Call Tours - Atlantic CoastZoo Tickets & Passes - Atlantic CoastAttractions & Museums - Atlantic CoastShore Excursions - EssaouiraSkip-the-Line Tours - EssaouiraNature and Wildlife - EssaouiraPorts of Call Tours - EssaouiraZoo Tickets & Passes - EssaouiraAttractions & Museums - EssaouiraShore Excursions - MarrakechSkip-the-Line Tours - MarrakechNature and Wildlife - MarrakechPorts of Call Tours - MarrakechZoo Tickets & Passes - MarrakechAttractions & Museums - MarrakechCategory