3 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Agadir is one of the most popular resort towns along Morocco’s Atlantic coast. This tour takes in all the highlights, ensuring you maximize your time. Explore the remains of the historic Kasbah, stroll along the beachside promenade, and admire the Grand Mosque, then head to the souk to browse the maze-like stalls and shop for souvenirs.
- Comprehensive introduction to Agadir for first-time visitors
- Explore the old Kasbah, the Nouvelle Ville, and the souks
- Comfortable round-trip transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from your Agadir hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Transport guests between sights
The listed price does not include a parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel , Or our office agency.
In case of Taghazout Hotels ( Riu palace taghazout, Hyatt place taghazout bay, Fairmont taghazout
Sol house taghazout, Albatross taghazout ) you will pay an additionnal fies of 10euro/pax.
- Agadir Almassira Airport, Agadir Morocco
- Agadir port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Best Ride Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Agadir Half-Day Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Agadir Half-Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Agadir Half-Day Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Agadir Half-Day Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Agadir Half-Day Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportAgadirShore Excursions - Atlantic CoastBus Tours - Atlantic CoastCity Tours - Atlantic CoastAudio Guides - Atlantic CoastPorts of Call Tours - Atlantic CoastHalf-day Tours - Atlantic CoastShore Excursions - EssaouiraBus Tours - EssaouiraCity Tours - EssaouiraAudio Guides - EssaouiraPorts of Call Tours - EssaouiraHalf-day Tours - EssaouiraShore Excursions - MarrakechBus Tours - MarrakechCity Tours - MarrakechAudio Guides - MarrakechPorts of Call Tours - MarrakechHalf-day Tours - MarrakechCategory