Get the most out of your time in Morocco by spending a full day exploring magical Marrakech. No need to worry about local public transport schedules, as hotel pickup and drop-off is included. You’ll travel with ease in an air-conditioned vehicle to Marrakech, and enjoy a guided city tour once you arrive. See the High Atlas Mountains, the Medina, Bahia Palace, Koutoubia Mosque, and Jemaa el Fnaa. As well as a guided tour, you’ll have free time to shop independently too.
Stress-free day with with round-trip transport included
No getting lost—enjoy a guided walking tour of Marrakech
See many of Marrakech’s top sights in a day, such as Jemaa el Fnaa
Enjoy free time to go shopping at the end of your tour
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please meet us at the reception of your hotel.
All the hotels in Agadir have free pick ups and free drop offs:
1. Hotel Almoggar Garden Beach, BV Mohamed V, Agadir, Morocco
2. Sofitel Agadir Royal Bay, Baie des palmiers, BP 226, Agadir, Morocco
3. Royal Mirage Agadir Hotel, Boulevard Mohammed V, Agadir, Morocco
4. Khalij Agadir Hotel & SPA, Secteur Balneaire, Agadir, Morocco
5. Tildi Hotel & SPA, Rue Hubert Giraud, Agadir, Morocco
6. Oasis Hotel & Spa, Rue Granada, Agadir, Morocco
7. Suite Hotel Tilila, Avenue General Kettani, Agadir, Morocco
8. La Suite Hotel Boutique, Founty Zone Touristique, Agadir, Morocco
9. Caribbean Village Agador, Boulevard du 20 Aout, Agadir, Morocco
10. Kenzi Europa, Boulevard du 20 aout BP 808, Agadir, Morocco
11. Allegro Agadir, Boulevard du 20 Aout, Agadir, Morocco
12. Omega Hotel, G11 Lotissement Sonaba, Agadir, Morocco
13. Atlas Amadil Beach Aqua Sun, Chemin des Dunes, Agadir, Morocco
14. Les Dunes d'Or, Agadir, Morocco
15. Hotel Riu Palace Tikida Agadir, Chemin des Dunes, Agadir, Morocco
16. Iberostar Founty Beach, City Founty B.P 1039, Agadir, Morocco
17. Royal Decameron Tafoukt Beach Hotel, Boulevard du 20 Aout, Agadir, Morocco
18. Argana Hotel, Boulevard Mohamed V B.P 93, Agadir, Morocco
19. Palais des Roses, Secteur Touristique et Balneaire, Cite Founty, Agadir, Morocco
20. Hotel Sud Bahia, Rue des Administrations Publiques, Agadir, Morocco
21. Hotel Sofitel Agadir Thalassa Sea & Spa, Baie des Palmiers, Agadir, Morocco
22. Hotel Timoulay & Spa Agadir, Cite Founty F6 Baie des Palmiers, Agadir, Morocco
23. Residence Agyad, Secteur Balneaire Et Touristique Cite Founty, Agadir, Morocco
24. Riad Les Chtis D'Agadir, 27 Rue Houmane El Fetouaki, Agadir, Morocco
25. Residence Yasmina Agadir, Rue de la Jeunesse, Agadir, Morocco
26. Residence Fleurie, Rue de la Foire, Agadir, Morocco
27. Aferni Hotel, Avenue du General Kettani 80000 Agadir Morocco, Agadir, Morocco
28. The Atlantic Hotel, Avenue Hassan II, Agadir, Morocco
29. Hotel Agadir Beach Club, Rue Oued Sous, Agadir, Morocco
30. Riad Villa Blanche, 50 Baie des Palmiers secteur, Agadir, Morocco
31. Hotel Riu Tikida Beach, Chemin des Dunes BP 901, Agadir, Morocco
32. Ibis Budget Agadir, Commune Urbaine d'Agadir Zone d'Extension, Agadir, Morocco
33. Ibis Agadir, Rue Abderrahim Bouabid, Agadir, Morocco
34. Hotel Riu Tikida Dunas, Chemin des Dunes B.P. 901, Agadir, Morocco
35. Residence INTOURISTE Aparthotel, Lot G9 Founty, Agadir, Morocco
36. Hotel Adrar, Boulevard du 20 Aout, Agadir, Morocco
37. Ryad Mogador Al Madina, Blvd du 20 Aout, secteur Balneaire, Agadir, Morocco
38. New Farah Hotel, Rue de la Foire, Agadir, Morocco
39. Studiotel Afoud, Rue de la foire, Agadir, Morocco
40. Anezi Tower Hotel, Mohammed B.P 29, Agadir, Morocco
41. Residence Hoteliere Rofaida, Secteur H, Parcelle N 3 , Founty, Agadir, Morocco
42. Hotel Royal Agadir, Avenue Mohamed 5, Agadir, Morocco
43. Club Marmara Les Jardins d’Agadir, Rue Oued Souss, Agadir, Morocco
44. Club Med Agadir, Route de l'Oued Sous, Agadir, Morocco
45. Golden Beach Appart-Hotel, Lot. No 3 Secteur C, Agadir, Morocco
46. Residence Amwaj, Rue de la Foire, Agadir, Morocco
47. Les Amicales Agadir Morocco, Apartment 9 Imm 79, GH20 B, Essaada 2, Agadir, Morocco
48. Sahara Hotel, Blvd Mohammed V, Agadir, Morocco
49. Dar Maktoub, Avenue Moulay Ali Cherif, Inezgane, Morocco
50. Bianca Beach Family & Resort, Marina d'Agadir, Agadir, Morocco
51. Sofitel Agadir Royal Bay, Baie des palmiers, BP 226, Agadir, Morocco
52. Appart-hotel Founty Beach, Lot A8 SONABA Founty, Agadir, Morocco
53. Robinson Club Agadir, Chemin des Dunes, Agadir, Morocco
54. Igoudar Aparthotel, Bd 20 Aout, Agadir, Morocco
55. Borjs Hotel Suites & Spa, Secteur Touristique, Agadir, Morocco
56. Royal Atlas & Spa, Avenue 20 Aout, Agadir, Morocco
57. Tikida Golf Palace- Relais & Chateaux, Km 7 Route De Bensergao, Agadir, Morocco
58. Hotel Sindibad, Place Lahcen Ou Brahim Tamri, Talborjt, Agadir, Morocco
59. Mabrouk Hotel & Suites, Bd du 20 aout, secteur balniere, Agadir, Morocco
60. Hotel Residence Rihab, Agadir, Morocco
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Please note that we are legally required to hire a local tour guide for the monuments tour in Marrakech. However, if you have specific sights you wish to see, you are able to leave the guided walking tour, at any point, to pursue your own sightseeing itinerary.
Infant seats available
Most travelers can participate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
OPERATED BY Admire Morocco Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
This tour is overpriced and is sold by other local agencies for less. How do I know? The person next to me in the tour bought the same tour for half the price!! Yes, she only paid 300MAD and she showed me the receipt. There are usually variances between agencies but double the price is just not acceptable. The only difference was that she showed up at a meeting point while for me there was a pick up which was 2km away.
The tour itself is just average. It is a walking tour (after the transport from agadir to Marrakech) with about 3-3.5 hrs walking and visiting some mosques and souk. Then you get about 2-2.5 hours for yourself in the city and find a place to eat. The mosques are just okay but nothing compared to Istanbul or Cairo mosques. Also you cannot enter the mosques. If you are into shopping, the souk might interest you but it is for tourists.
Last, they were late about 45mins in the morning for the scheduled pickup time and they ended up WhatsApping me saying they sent the driver to the wrong hotel. Also after the reservation via viator, they didn’t confirm pick up time or location. I needed to send them a message via viator to ask them to send me time and location.
On the positive side, the driver and tour guide themselves were very good. They were professional and respectful. The transport bus to Marrakech was very clean and with decent AC. Also I think it is better to do this trip to visit Marrakech than staying there overnight as you can wrap up the cultural attractions in few hours.
All we really did is see the outside of the mosocc for 10 minutes walk through the streets and the market with no time to stop and take photos or shop. Then given a talk about spices and natural creams, which got very awkward when no one wanted to buy. Also not enough toilet stops!
Akram and the driver were excellent hosts and guides for the Marrakech tour. Akram explained everything very well and we saw a lot on the tour. He was very generous and compassionate with everyone me met. Highly recommend this excursion.
The tour arranged by the company Admiral Morocco was not well planned and the tour manager was unable to show all the places shown in the brochure e.g. Bahia palace which was disappointing. More time was spent on shops and restaurants. The bus was cramped and the journey was not at all enjoyable. A very bad experience.i would not recommend this tour.
Excursion prévue en français. Nous étions dans un bus où toutes les explications étaient en anglais. Le guide ne faisait même pas un résumé en français. Sur place.,guide en français dont les explications étaient assez simplistes.
You can only submit a review or rating of an experience to Viator if you were the person who made the booking through Viator. Before publication, each review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information for each of the following criteria: who, what, how, and when. If the system detects something that contradicts our publication criteria, the review is not published. When the system detects a problem with a review, it may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site. In some cases, we will also send you an email asking you to validate your review before it is published. All you need to do is click on the link provided in the email. After publication, our team checks each review reported to it as not meeting our publication criteria. Tripadvisor reviews that appear on the Viator site are subject to the same checks and moderation processes as set out above. It is not necessary to have booked an experience through Viator (or Tripadvisor) to submit a review of an experience to the Tripadvisor site.
Why you are seeing these recommendations
Compare Similar Experiences
Agadir day trip to Marrakech - (Marrakech day trip from Taghazout)
Viator wants to make your searches as relevant as possible. That’s why we offer many ways to help you find the right experiences for you. On some pages, you can select how to sort the results we display and also use filter options to see only those search results that meet your chosen preferences. You’ll see explanations of what those sort options mean when you select them. You’ll see some experiences with a “Promoted” badge, which means that the operators of those experiences have agreed to pay Viator more to have their experience highlighted. If you see an Experience Award Winner label, the award is based on average review ratings, share of bookings with a review, and number of bookings through Viator over a 12-month period. The importance of any one factor over any other in a sort order varies, and the balance is constantly being reviewed and adjusted. We’re always updating our systems and testing new ways to refine and improve your results to make them as relevant as possible to meet your needs.
Lowest Price Guarantee
We guarantee the lowest price on all 200,000+ experiences we sell. If you find the same product cheaper within three days of booking or while you're in your destination, we'll refund the difference.
It's Easy To Do
Gather your information
Assemble your Viator Booking Number or Itinerary Reference Number and the proof of the lower price you found.