5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get a closeup view of local life during this private cooking class in a village outside Agadir. Shop like a local, with a local, at the market, then cook up a feast including omelet and tagine. Besides your delicious home-cooked lunch, your day includes breakfast and door-to-door round-trip private transfers, with Wi-Fi as you travel.
- Learn to cook like a local from a local in a village outside Agadir
- Savor breakfast, lunch, fruit, and Moroccan mint tea
- Experience local life in an authentic Moroccan home
- Enjoy door-to-door round-trip private transfers with in-vehicle Wi-Fi
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel Pick-up Service
Hotel Drop-off Service
Wifi in The Car
Lunch & Seasonal Fruits
All Taxes & Fees included
Soda Drinks & Mineral Water ( 1 €/ Bottle
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This Activity includes grocery shopping at the local market, only drinks are not included.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Admire Morocco
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 68845P19
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeAgadirCooking Classes - Atlantic CoastCooking Classes - EssaouiraCooking Classes - MarrakechCategory