12 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Gain an overview of Agadir’s culinary scene and natural landscape on this full-day combo tour. After an active morning of birdwatching and sandboarding on the coast, travel to a local market to pick out fresh ingredients, before heading into the Paradise Valley for a Moroccan cooking class. Benefit from the personalized attention of your small-group guide throughout and travel the distance seamlessly with round-trip air-conditioned transfer from your Agadir hotel.
- Combine outdoor activities with a cooking class on this combo tour
- Round-trip transfer from your hotel ensures a hassle-free trip
- Explore coastal dunes and an inland valley in just one day
- Avoid hidden costs with lunch and refreshments included in the price
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel Pick-up Service
Hotel Drop-off Service
Wifi in The Car
Lunch & Seasonal Fruits
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Don't forget to take your swimming suits if you are planning to jump into the water.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Admire Morocco
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 68845P14
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeAgadirCooking Classes - Atlantic CoastCooking Classes - EssaouiraCooking Classes - MarrakechCategory