Plaza del Ayuntamiento Tours and Activities
The grand Plaza del Ayuntamiento is one of Valencia’s three main squares.
The stunning plaza has a fountain and patch of grass at its heart, and is flanked by some of Valencia’s most important buildings.
The bell tower of the neoclassical town hall chimes on the hour, and inside the opulent decor features marble and richly carved wood.
The post office is more like a theater than an administrative building, with a leaded-glass dome. The plaza is a popular meeting spot for local Valencians, and is the focus for fireworks displays during the annual Fallas Festival.
Tours and Activities to Experience Plaza del Ayuntamiento
Questions & Answers
- Authentic Valencian Paella Cooking Class
- Paella Cooking Class and Valencia Historical Walking Tour
- Valencia city center tour
- Valencia: City Tour by Jeep
- Things to do in Benidorm
- Things to do in Alicante
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Murcia
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in Toledo
- Things to do in Almeria
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Costa Blanca
- Things to do in Region of Murcia
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Plaza del Ayuntamiento
- Serranos Towers (Torres de Serranos)
- Valencia History Museum (Museu d'Història de València)
- Valencia Bullring (Plaza de Toros)
- Albufera Natural Park (Parque Natural de la Albufera)
- Valencia Cruise Port (Puerto)
- Valencia City of the Arts & Sciences (Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias)