Top Split Unique Experiences
Saved to wishlist!
7 results | All Split Tours
Sort by: Featured
Take in the highlights of Croatia’s Dalmatian coast on this private full-day cruise from Split. Feel like a VIP aboard a speedboat as you set sail across the Adriatic; marvel at natural wonders such as the Blue Cave on Bisevo island and the Green Cave on Vis Island; and enjoy swimming and snorkeling around Stiniva Bay, Hvar Island, and Pakleni Island.
Discover the spellbinding natural phenomenon of the Blue Cave on a full-day excursion from Split. Take a boat over the calm waters of the Adriatic Sea to the Blue Cave, a coastal wonder famed the aquamarine light within. Marvel at the spectral display of sunlight and then head to the charming seaside village of Komiza for a sightseeing tour before swimming in Stiniva Cove and Budikovac Island. Conclude your tour with some relaxed free time in the quaint coastal town of Hvar before returning to Split.
Spend a day soaking up Croatia’s beautiful, coastal scenery on this seamless boat tour. Meet in the morning at Trogir or Split, hop aboard your vessel, and leave the city behind. Visit the traditional fishing village of Komiza, explore the famed Blue Cave, admire the beautiful Stiniva Beach, enjoy the festive ambiance of Hvar Town, and more. Snorkeling equipment is provided on board for your convenience, and you’ll have free time to explore, dine (own expense), and swim.
Discover the Adriatic city of Split on a fully customizable private tour. Chat with your local guide and create an itinerary that is suited to your interests so you can discover the best of Split. Learn more about each place and become immersed in Croatian culture as you follow your friendly, local guide to each location.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
The classic tuk tuk tour Split has been designed to give visitors an unforgettable experience of exploring Split in one hour. That’s why our expert tuk tuk team has carefully created a tour where our guests can enjoy a perfect blend of ancient and modern times. By taking you to historical sites, famous Split beaches, museums, galleries, the well-known stadium and Marjan hill for coffee and selfie time, the Classic tuk tuk tour absolutely and rightfully belongs at the top when it comes to tourist offer in Split.
Discover Split’s attractions, both old and new, on this two-in-one, evening tour. Meet your guide in central Split, and set off with just a small group for company. Begin by exploring Diocletian’s Palace on foot: the UNESCO-listed, Roman–era landmark now forms the heart of the city. Then, continue to one of Split’s top craft beer destinations: a boundary-pushing pub and microbrewery that brews its own beer in-house.
After pick up from selected location the guide will take you to the local brewery located 7 min drive or 25 min walk from city centre Split. There local brewer will meet you and explain brewing process and give you insight in craft beer production. You will get to taste the beers produced there. After that you will go to the Split city centre and have beer and rakija in local pub. Taste local Croatian craft beer and learn from the actual producer.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Unique Experiences in Split?
The best Unique Experiences in Split according to Viator travelers are:
What Unique Experiences in Split are taking additional safety precautions?
These Split experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Unique Experiences in Split are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Split may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Froggyland Tours & Tickets
- Cathedral of St. Dominus (Katedrala Svetog Duje) Tours & Tickets
- Salona Tours & Tickets
- Port of Split (Luka Split) Tours & Tickets
- Peristyle Square (Peristil) Tours & Tickets
- Marjan Tours & Tickets
- Poljud Stadium (Stadion Poljud) Tours & Tickets
- Split Ethnographic Museum (Etnografski Muzej Split) Tours & Tickets
- Republic Square (Prokurative) Tours & Tickets
- Split Archaeological Museum (Arheoloski Muzej Split) Tours & Tickets
- Bacvice Beach Tours & Tickets
- Klis Fortress (Tvrdava Klis) Tours & Tickets
- Fruit's Square (Trg Brace Radic) Tours & Tickets
- Mestrovic Gallery (Galerija Mestrovic) Tours & Tickets
- Riva Promenade (Riva Split Waterfront) Tours & Tickets
- Gates of Diocletian's Palace Tours & Tickets
- Gregory of Nin (Grgur Ninski) Tours & Tickets
- Zlatni Rat Beach (Golden Horn) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Hvar
- Things to do in Šibenik
- Things to do in Makarska
- Things to do in Zadar
- Things to do in Visoko
- Things to do in Sarajevo
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
Day Trips from Split
- Split to Croatia
- Split to Zagreb
- Split to Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Split to Krka National Park
- Split to Klis Fortress (Tvrdava Klis)
- Split to Kravice Waterfall (Vodopad Kravica)
- Split to Hvar
- Split to Mostar
- Split to Pakleni Islands (Paklinski Islands)
- Split to Zadar
- Split to Dalmatia
- Split to Šibenik
- Split to Makarska
- Split to Trogir
- Split to Brac Island