Top San Ignacio Classes & Workshops
Saved to wishlist!
Art & Culture Classes
Food & Drink Classes
Food & Drink
Art & Culture
2 results | All San Ignacio Tours
Sort by: Featured
The most favorable thing about this tour is that you get to try several fruits that you might have not even seen before or thought of having. The comparison of what you get and see back home is always fun to make. Also, making your own corn tortilla just the way the Mayans do on the special outside fire is always and awe inspiring one. You get a glimpse into what was and what is . . .
We like to call this tour all things Mayan as you get the full experience of the Mayan people of Belize. Eat their food, make ceramic pottery and go deep into their history and culture.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Classes & Workshops in San Ignacio are good for avoiding crowds?
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Puerto Quetzal
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Western Highlands