Top Puerto Quetzal Outdoor Activities
Saved to wishlist!
6 results | All Puerto Quetzal Tours
This volcano is the most easy to hike and the beautiful view, of course we invite you to visit and enjoy a new adventure in one of the most active volcanoes in Guatemala
Soak up some sun, dip your toes in the Pacific Ocean and explore the black sand beaches at San Jose on this short but sweet private getaway. Leaving from Guatemala City, Antigua, or Puerto Quetzal, this full-day trip includes some R&R in a private villa with a pool, a fresh seafood lunch cooked up by a local chef, and a sunset ocean swim and buggy trip along the dark volcanic sands of San Jose Beach.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
The attraction is to be in one of the most beautiful lakes around the world, having the experience to interact with the Mayan people, to be in the middle of coffee fields to admire 7 volcanoes on the road. Look how to change vegetation depending on altitude, sugar fields, the awesome lookout points, makes the best experience to be in Guatemala recommended for everyone that likes countryside, nature, culture and outdoor activities.
We invite you to come at FINCA LA GRACIA nature reserve for a birding day and observe large list of birds among endemic, resident and migratory birds. We pick you up at the Puerto Quetzal, Antigua or Lake Atitlan area, if you arrive by Puerto Quetzal, we pick you up one hour after your cruise arrive. If you are thinking about an activity to do near of the port, this is the oportunity to have a good birding day in Guatemala. The place is called FINCA LA GRACIAS and is located near, just one hour to drive from the port quetzal. The guide will pick you up at the port and then to take a car for your transfer to the nature reserve and then get there to start a birdwatching activity on one of the trails through our expert guide in bird watching. Departure Point: Antigua, Lake Atitlan or Puerto Quetzal (1 hour after your cruise ship arrive or disembark) Departure: Puerto Quetzal, Antigua or Lake Atitlan
Add some relaxation time to your shore excursion in Guatemala during this 8-hour trip to the country’s Kawilal Hot Springs. This sprawling spa complex, which uses waters heated by the warmth of nearby Pacaya Volcano, offers a wealth of thermal pools, a thermal circuit, steam baths and hydrotherapy. Soak away your aches in the spa’s warming waters, or choose to add a massage, manicure or pedicure to your visit (at your own expense). You’ll also have time to fuel up with some food at the on-site restaurant. This Kawilal shore excursion covers lunch and round-trip port transport.
Depart from Puerto Quetzal and enjoy the amazing Antigua Guatemala. This city is outstanding and the best-preserved colonial city in Latin America. Tourists visit Antigua, Guatemala every year from around the world to enjoy its natural beauty and historical monuments. The Spanish Colonial style permeates every part of the town: its houses, churches, squares, parks and ruins, also its traditions and folklore as well. Antigua is a city of charm and color where you can see and buy an overwhelming variety of attractive, handmade products that honor the traditions of generations of artisans
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Outdoor Activities in Puerto Quetzal?
The best Outdoor Activities in Puerto Quetzal according to Viator travelers are:
- Private Tour One Day Hike - Pacaya Volcano from Puerto Quetzal
- Puerto Quetzal - San Jose Beach Full-Day Tour
- Full-Day Tour of Lake Atitlan and Countryside from Puerto Quetzal
- Birdwatching Day to Finca la Gracia (From the Cruise Ship, Puerto Quetzal)
- Puerto Quetzal Shore Excursion: Thermal Circuit and Hot Springs with Lunch
What Outdoor Activities in Puerto Quetzal are taking additional safety precautions?
These Puerto Quetzal experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Outdoor Activities in Puerto Quetzal are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Puerto Quetzal may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Pacific Highlands
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in León
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in Central Highlands
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets