Top Portimao Tickets & Passes
16 results | All Portimao Tours
* A traveler said: "This tour was the best part of our trip to Portugal. The boat was comfortable, the captain was incredibly skilled, the guide gave us good information. I would go again any day"
* A traveler said: "Honestly, hands down one of the best experiences I've had. We booked a spontenous trip to Algarve and decided to do this. They called to arrange the time which was perfect for us, we met at their kiosk, they took us to their speed boat which takes 8 people which is great, some really friendly people. We went on to see all the caves along the coast, my fiance did the cliff jump which he didn't think he was going to do but loved it! We then went on to the snorkeling spot and they provided us with wetsuits, face masks and fins, which for me was perfect as I'm not the greatest swimmer, but the wet suits helped sooo much! We honestly had the best time, great views, wasn't too busy as you'd expect, we will definetly be doing it again with artic Seagull as couldn't fault them in the slightest! Price was very good considering the experience we had. If you ever come to Algarve, don't go without doing this with Artic Seagull, they were amazing and can't praise them enough. We're still talking about this and still want to do this now! The only negative is that it had to end"
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best tours in Portugal! The ship was gorgeous, the staff were just amazing with delicious food and funny tricks. The caves were amazing and the beach was beautiful!"
* A traveler said: "This was the highlight of our holiday! The instructors were amazing and provided all the information we needed. The boat ride was fun and we even got to see dolphins. 10/10 would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our family of 4 loved it, the operator team were so helpful in getting us there (picked us up as we were in the wrong place!). From the moment we got in the boat it was super enjoyable. Loved the caves , the trip abd Allo the insights from the guide. Thanks team , we would love to do it again when back in Portugal. 👍"
* A traveler said: "Before arriving at departing point, the trip was canceled because of the weather. We told her that if it changed, she could call us. An hour later, we could take the boat and explore the caves. It was amazing! I recomend it!"
* A traveler said: "A beautiful experience and well looked after from start to finish - huge thanks to Mike and Miguel for a fantastic day. They made us feel welcome and at ease throughout our time spent and also amazing with my 4 year old son who hasn’t stopped raving about the trip - thanks guys"
* A traveler said: "This was an absolutely amazing experience. Such an enjoyable way of getting around and our guide was very knowledgeable and kept us informed all the way. Great wine tasting and the tapas tasting was excellent. The whole tour is highly recommended and not to be missed."
* A traveler said: "the visit to the caves was amazing, the natural beauty presented with the kindness of the guide was just memorable"
* A traveler said: "What a tour, incomparable to any other. Personal touch, very caring & daring, value for money and super friendly. Special thanks to KATERINA, our tour guide, how lovely you are...."
* A traveler said: "Verry nice Trip and nice Guys .we see much Dolphins on this trip .so satisfid After Dolphins we was across on the beach almost 1h it was also beautiful Thanks Guys"
* A traveler said: "Wow!what an amazing tour !the wine and sunset was just perfect to finish my holidays !so perfect!Vitor was amazing explaining and left everyone so chilled!the wine also helped lol!wine cheese and sunset..paradise!thank you !I will recommend to all my friends!!5 star!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in The Algarve
- Things to do in Albufeira
- Things to do in Faro
- Things to do in Setubal District
- Things to do in Lisbon
- Things to do in Cascais
- Things to do in Sintra
- Things to do in Cádiz
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Malaga
- Things to do in Casablanca
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Porto
- Things to do in Alentejo
- Things to do in Costa del Sol