Top Portimao Private and Luxury
51 results | All Portimao Tours
* A traveler said: "What a tour, incomparable to any other. Personal touch, very caring & daring, value for money and super friendly. Special thanks to KATERINA, our tour guide, how lovely you are...."
* A traveler said: "This tour was the best part of our trip to Portugal. The boat was comfortable, the captain was incredibly skilled, the guide gave us good information. I would go again any day"
* A traveler said: "Honestly, hands down one of the best experiences I've had. We booked a spontenous trip to Algarve and decided to do this. They called to arrange the time which was perfect for us, we met at their kiosk, they took us to their speed boat which takes 8 people which is great, some really friendly people. We went on to see all the caves along the coast, my fiance did the cliff jump which he didn't think he was going to do but loved it! We then went on to the snorkeling spot and they provided us with wetsuits, face masks and fins, which for me was perfect as I'm not the greatest swimmer, but the wet suits helped sooo much! We honestly had the best time, great views, wasn't too busy as you'd expect, we will definetly be doing it again with artic Seagull as couldn't fault them in the slightest! Price was very good considering the experience we had. If you ever come to Algarve, don't go without doing this with Artic Seagull, they were amazing and can't praise them enough. We're still talking about this and still want to do this now! The only negative is that it had to end"
* A traveler said: "Great 2 hour tour stopping at points of interest along the beautiful algarve coast and ultimately at the Benagil caves. We really enjoyed it and the staff were friendly and helpful."
* A traveler said: "Our family of 4 loved it, the operator team were so helpful in getting us there (picked us up as we were in the wrong place!). From the moment we got in the boat it was super enjoyable. Loved the caves , the trip abd Allo the insights from the guide. Thanks team , we would love to do it again when back in Portugal. 👍"
* A traveler said: "Before arriving at departing point, the trip was canceled because of the weather. We told her that if it changed, she could call us. An hour later, we could take the boat and explore the caves. It was amazing! I recomend it!"
* A traveler said: "A beautiful experience and well looked after from start to finish - huge thanks to Mike and Miguel for a fantastic day. They made us feel welcome and at ease throughout our time spent and also amazing with my 4 year old son who hasn’t stopped raving about the trip - thanks guys"
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best tours in Portugal! The ship was gorgeous, the staff were just amazing with delicious food and funny tricks. The caves were amazing and the beach was beautiful!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience. We loved the boat, the caves visit and the barbecue on the beach. The crew is fantastic and the captain very professional always concerned about our safety. Definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "This trip is completely worthy! The guide explain in all the language all the caves and beaches until Benagil cave. Also the one that has access by walk. The boat has the perfect size, we were only 9 people and the Covid measures were respected."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on this tour and the staff was excellent . It was a beautiful day and even the drinks on the ship were reasonably priced ."
* A traveler said: "Great fun. Great driver and very knowledgeable. To all the places he stopped and showed us. He was very passionate with we loved it and we really learned a lot in a fun and happy way. Brilliant"
* A traveler said: "Boat was incredibly silent (so enjoyable). Ricardo was very friendly, passionate about area. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "The crew were fantastic, knowledgeable and very helpful. At times we were surrounded by hundreds of dolphins. An unforgettable experience!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful sight seeing in the mountains and great boat trip in the afternoon ! Guide/driver was punctual , polite and knowledgeable."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in The Algarve
- Things to do in Albufeira
- Things to do in Faro
- Things to do in Setubal District
- Things to do in Lisbon
- Things to do in Cascais
- Things to do in Sintra
- Things to do in Cádiz
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Malaga
- Things to do in Casablanca
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Porto
- Things to do in Alentejo
- Things to do in Costa del Sol