Top Portimao Whale Watching
Saved to wishlist!
Cruises & Sailing
Nature and Wildlife
On the Water
Ports of Call Tours
Likely To Sell Out
4 results | All Portimao Tours
Sort by: Featured
Esta viagem de cerca de duas horas e trinta minutos, com partida da Marina de Portimão, proporciona duas magníficas experiências: a observação de cetáceos (golfinhos e baleias) e a observação da nossa costa Algarvia. Somos uma equipa de profissionais, apaixonada pelo mar, que se dedica ao seu trabalho para tornar a sua viagem num momento único e inesquecível!
Dolphin Discovery – 2 Hour Cruise Today we offer you adventure and educational knowledge of nature. We will take you from the harbour in Portimão on a 2 hour speed-boat cruise. We invite you to a spectacular tour in the magical world of the dolphins. Our fully trained captains know just where to look for dolphins. Fortunately these beautiful and curious creatures are glad to help us find them and seem to like the company of our boats. They often reward us with and exciting welcome - You will be amazed!
• Access inside of the Benagil cave with a 15-minute stop for photos or to swim inside the most famous cave in the Algarve. • If you feel tired, our catamaran will be close by for an immediate return on board. • All kayaks are equipped with seats to make it more comfortable • Two experienced guides, one in a kayak and another in a small boat, will be there to accompany you throughout the adventure to give indications and tips and ensure your safety. • Those who prefer not to go kayaking, can participate in the tour too, staying with the tour on the main vessel. • Catamaran with toilet and drinks on board • After a fun kayak session, enjoy swim in the sea, or simply have a cold drink and relax on the boat before heading back to the marina to the sound of good music. • We are able to receive people with reduced mobility, everyone is welcome and everyone will have fun.
Enjoy a spectacular and relaxing boat trip up the Arade River, with no waves and nausea. Arriving in Silves, you can take a walk and visit the medieval town of Silves - the City of Portugal's Kings.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Whale Watching in Portimao?
The best Whale Watching in Portimao according to Viator travelers are:
What Whale Watching in Portimao are taking additional safety precautions?
What Whale Watching in Portimao are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Portimao may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in The Algarve
- Things to do in Albufeira
- Things to do in Faro
- Things to do in Setubal District
- Things to do in Lisbon
- Things to do in Cascais
- Things to do in Sintra
- Things to do in Cádiz
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Malaga
- Things to do in Casablanca
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Porto
- Things to do in Alentejo
- Things to do in Costa del Sol