Top Ouarzazate Shore Excursions
Saved to wishlist!
Private Sightseeing Tours
Private and Luxury
5 results | All Ouarzazate Tours
Merzouga is a small Moroccan town in the Sahara Desert, near the Algerian border. It’s known as a gateway to Erg Chebbi, a huge expanse of sand dunes north of town. West of Merzouga, Dayet Srji is a seasonal salt lake that’s often dry in summer. When full, it attracts a wide range of migratory and desert birds, including desert warblers, Egyptian nightjars and, occasionally, flamingos
During this 4 days tour we will discover the best things to do in Morocco, from Tangier to Marrakech via Merzouga Desert. Explore the blue jewel of Morocco (Chefchaouen), ride your camel into the deep and high Erg chebbi dunes including an overnight in the desert camp. Visit the UNESCO world heritage site of Ait Ben Haddou, hike in the Todra and the Dades gorges then finish your tour in one of Morocco’s imperial cities (Marrakech).
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Shore Excursions in Ouarzazate?
The best Shore Excursions in Ouarzazate according to Viator travelers are:
- 2 days trip from Ouarzazate to Merzouga
- 3 Days Tours From Marrakech
- Sahara Merzouga - 3 Days Trip
- 4 Days from Tangier to Marrakech via Sahara Desert
- 3 Days Sahara Desert Trips From Marrakesh
- Things to do in Morocco Sahara
- Things to do in Ouzoud
- Things to do in Boumalne Dades
- Things to do in Marrakech
- Things to do in Agadir
- Things to do in Essaouira
- Things to do in Merzouga
- Things to do in Casablanca
- Things to do in Rabat
- Things to do in Fez
- Things to do in Arrecife
- Things to do in Lanzarote
- Things to do in Malaga
- Things to do in Central Morocco
- Things to do in Atlantic Coast