Travelers seeking the typical Kasbah experience will find it at the 17th-century destination known as Amrdil. This well-preserved (and equally well restored) structure offers impressive views of nearby landscapes, including the Skoura palm groves, and showcases an ancient slice of life that’s difficult to find anywhere else.
Visitors can tour the grounds of the main sand-colored structure and visit the popular museum, where handmade tools, historic wells and traditional bread ovens. It’s possible to explore the grounds solo, but travelers will likely find local and informal guides eager to offer up their services at a reasonable price.
Should I book Kasbah Amridil tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Kasbah Amridil 2020?
What's the best way to experience Kasbah Amridil?
- Journey to Dades Gorge & Todgha Gorge from ouarzazate
- Sahara Adventure in 4 days
- Kasbah and desert route 4 days / 3 nights
- Private Around trip to Todgha Gorge from Ouarzazate
Things to do near Ouarzazate
- Things to do in Morocco Sahara
- Things to do in Ouzoud
- Things to do in Boumalne Dades
- Things to do in Marrakech
- Things to do in Agafay
- Things to do in M'Hamid
- Things to do in Agadir
- Things to do in Essaouira
- Things to do in Casablanca
- Things to do in Fez
- Things to do in Arrecife
- Things to do in Lanzarote
- Things to do in Malaga
- Things to do in Central Morocco
- Things to do in Atlantic Coast