Top Morocco Sahara Food & Drink Classes
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All Morocco Sahara Tours
Sort by: Featured
Immerse yourself in Moroccan culinary culture during this cooking class in Ouarzazate. With a chef guide leading you through the recipe, you’ll learn how to make some traditional Moroccan dishes. Sit down with your small class of just six people to eat your creation, chatting about Moroccan food and culture while you eat.
Experience the Moroccan tradition of afternoon tea during a half-day hands-on cooking class. Learn to make Moroccan breads and cookies from scratch. Go for a stroll through the Holy City of Moulay Idriss to bake bread and cookies in the community oven, called a faraan. Connect with locals through culture and food.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Food & Drink Classes in Morocco Sahara are good for avoiding crowds?
- Things to do in Hassilabied
- Things to do in Merzouga
- Things to do in Ouarzazate
- Things to do in Central Morocco
- Things to do in Atlantic Coast
- Things to do in Northern Morocco
- Things to do in Marrakech
- Things to do in Fez
- Things to do in Rabat
- Things to do in Casablanca
- Things to do in Costa del Sol
- Things to do in Andalucia
- Things to do in The Algarve
- Things to do in Region of Murcia
- Things to do in Alentejo