The town of Zagora is located in Morocco's Draa River Valley, in the southeastern part of the country near Mount Zagora in the Little Atlas Range.
The main attractions in Zagora are the remains of an 11th century Almoravid fortress on Mount Zagora and the sign at one end of town that indicates that it would take 52 days to reach Timbuktu by camel or on foot. You can take camel treks from Zagora, or hike up into the mountains. There is a colorful and bustling market on Wednesdays and Sundays.
Should I book Zagora tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Zagora 2021?
What's the best way to experience Zagora ?
- 2-Day Zagora Tour from Marrakech Including the Atlas Mountains, Camel Trek and Desert Camp
- Private Tour: 4-Day Moroccan Sahara Tour from Marrakech
- 4-Day Guided Desert Tour from Marrakech
- The amazing zagora desert tour 2 days 1 night
Things to do near Morocco Sahara
- Things to do in Merzouga
- Things to do in Ouarzazate
- Things to do in Central Morocco
- Things to do in Atlantic Coast
- Things to do in Northern Morocco
- Things to do in Boumalne Dades
- Things to do in Ouzoud
- Things to do in Marrakech
- Things to do in Agafay
- Things to do in Fez
- Things to do in Costa del Sol
- Things to do in Andalucia
- Things to do in The Algarve
- Things to do in Region of Murcia
- Things to do in Alentejo