Morocco Sahara Desert
Few places on earth compare to the Sahara Desert, a natural wonder of vast plains and sun-baked dunes that dominates the south and east of Morocco. The world’s largest hot desert, the Sahara stretches a staggering 5.6 million square miles (9 million square kilometers) over several countries. Hemmed in by the Atlas mountain range, the Saharan sands are one of Morocco’s many highlights.
Morocco Sahara Desert Tours
Should I book Morocco Sahara Desert tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Morocco Sahara Desert 2021?
What's the best way to experience Morocco Sahara Desert?
- Camel Trekking Excursion Overnight Desert Camp Merzouga Desert Erg Chebbi Dunes
- One night camel trekking in Merzouga Desert and Luxury Camp
- One overnight in Merzouga desert - Upgraded Desert Camp Experience
- Quad Riding in Sand Dunes Merzouga Erg Chebbi Desert
Things to do near Morocco Sahara
- Things to do in Merzouga
- Things to do in Ouarzazate
- Things to do in Central Morocco
- Things to do in Atlantic Coast
- Things to do in Northern Morocco
- Things to do in Boumalne Dades
- Things to do in Ouzoud
- Things to do in Marrakech
- Things to do in Agafay
- Things to do in Fez
- Things to do in Costa del Sol
- Things to do in Andalucia
- Things to do in The Algarve
- Things to do in Region of Murcia
- Things to do in Alentejo