Top Milan Layover Tours
Saved to wishlist!
9 results | All Milan Tours
Explore Milan's most significant historical landmarks, including skip-the-line access to da Vinci's 'The Last Supper', during this walking tour. With your local art historian guide, visit sites like Sforza Castle, the Scala Theater, Piazza dei Mercanti, and the Duomo. View 'The Last Supper', Leonardo da Vinci's masterpiece, without waiting in the general admission line. All entrance fees are included on this small-group walking tour.
Before returning to your hotel can take a short drive to Lake Iseo, the fourth largest lake of the region immersed in its outstanding natural beauty, with its lush green mountains surrounding the crystal-clear lake. Here you will have the opportunity to explore some of its several medieval towns lodged around the lake, such as Iseo and Sarnico.
Isn't it better to explore the city than waiting at the airport lounge? Make the most of your time in Milan and experience the best of everything in Milan on this layover special private tour with a local, you will use public transport throughout this tour to enhance your local experience even more, you will visit the ancient, medieval and modern neighborhoods to see and appreciate the vast history and culture that the city has witnessed over the years, also try the best food, drinks, local favorite places to hangout and beat the touristic rush. Our fun and entertaining guide will make this a memorable experience for you. It is one of the best experiences to immerse yourself into the italian culture.
Don’t let a short layover in Milan stop you getting out of the airport and exploring the city. Instead, tick off more sights in less time on a tour designed specifically for first-time visitors on a time budget. The itinerary of this private tour can be customized according to your interests, whether they lie in food and fashion or culture and history. Plus, you guide meets you at the airport so you don’t have to worry about navigating transport alone.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Explore the city of Milan and Leonardo da Vinci’s masterpiece, Last Supper, on this half-day tour. Visit the main attractions of the city including the Duomo, Galleria Vittorio Emmanuele, and Sforza Castle and learn the history of each attraction. Head to Santa Maria delle Grazie and skip the line to admire the masterpiece of the Last Supper as you listen to informative commentary about the piece and the artist.
Get your bearings and see Milan's top sights in just a few hours with this intimate guided walking tour. Choose a private tour or join a small group of just six people to admire the city's A-list attractions, including Leonardo da Vinci's 'Last Supper'. Stroll through the bustling downtown to take in historic churches, the financial district, and stop at a coffee house for an espresso before ending at the Duomo.
See the sights of Milan and ‘The Last Supper’ with a skip-the-line ticket on a half-day tour of the city. After leaving your hotel, you’ll check off Milan's big-name sights including Milan Duomo, Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, and La Scala opera theater. Learn about the city’s culture and history, then bypass the entrance lines to see Leonardo da Vinci’s iconic painting of ‘The Last Supper.’
Book 24h in advance to See a masterpiece painting and a stunning Dominican church on a small-group guided tour of Leonardo’s ‘The Last Supper’ in Milan’s Santa Maria delle Grazie convent and church. Learn the history of the celebrated, 15th-century mural, and about the groundbreaking technique that Leonardo used when creating it. Visit the UNESCO-listed church with your guide before finishing your tour in the Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie.
Get the most of out Milan with the Milan Pass, your 48-hour ticket to admission to the best of what the city has to offer. Get free entry to the rooftop of the Duomo's the city's magnificent cathedral, in addition to a handful of other attractions. In addition to that, get discounts on many other tourism-related sites. Opt for a standard Milan Pass and partake in a hop-on hop-off tour or free public transport; upgrade to a full pass to enjoy both.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Layover Tours in Milan?
The best Layover Tours in Milan according to Viator travelers are:
What Layover Tours in Milan are taking additional safety precautions?
These Milan experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Layover Tours in Milan are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Milan may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Museo del Novecento Tours & Tickets
- Milan Monumental Cemetery (Cimitero Monumentale di Milano) Tours & Tickets
- Bramante Sacristy (Sacrestia del Bramante) Tours & Tickets
- Bagatti Valsecchi Museum (Museo Bagatti Valsecchi) Tours & Tickets
- Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie (Chiesa di Santa Maria delle Grazie) Tours & Tickets
- Leonardo da Vinci National Museum of Science and Technology Tours & Tickets
- Royal Palace of Milan (Palazzo Reale di Milano) Tours & Tickets
- Church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore (Chiesa di San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore) Tours & Tickets
- Codex Atlanticus Tours & Tickets
- Porta Nuova Tours & Tickets
- Ticinese Tours & Tickets
- Corso Buenos Aires Tours & Tickets
- Branca Tower (Torre Branca) Tours & Tickets
- 10 Corso Como Tours & Tickets
- San Sepolcro Church (Chiesa di San Sepolcro) Tours & Tickets
- Piazza Fontana Tours & Tickets
- Brera Art Gallery (Pinacoteca di Brera) Tours & Tickets
- Fidenza Village Tours & Tickets
- Leonardo’s Vineyard (Vigna di Leonardo) Tours & Tickets
- Serravalle Designer Outlet Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Skip the Line for the Last Supper
- All Milan Skip the Line Tours
- Shopping in Milan
- Milan in 3 Days
- Lake Day Trips from Milan
- Romantic Things To Do in Milan
- Venice Day Trips from Milan
- Top Nightlife Experiences in Milan
- Milan Neighborhood Guide
- Top Parks and Gardens in Milan
- Swiss Alps Tours from Milan
- Milan for Art Lovers
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets