Top Marrakech Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
490 results | All Marrakech Tours
* A traveler said: "My mom and dad thoroughly enjoyed this tour! Thank you for making it really entertaining and interesting! Highly recommend anyone who has come to Marrakesh first time to book this tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "Good value for the money. Our guide, Omar Bousserhan was allways explaining all and was very helping all the time. Was very tyring but amust do."
* A traveler said: "Loved every minute, couldn’t have asked for a better guide. He even gave me a birthday present. He was attentive and kept us in front of the crowds"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Younes was very professional and helpful. It is a good way to see many of the top sites in Marrakech, especially if you’re short on time."
* A traveler said: "It was a great trip . Yones is amazing and the tour guide . Essaouira is relaxing place for a day trip with Yones’ company . He is also on time in picking up ."
* A traveler said: "Very friendly guide (Zouzou). The tour was very educational. Also we were picked up at the riad with a bus with airco and the driver was very friendly and nice. Because of the heath we had also free water."
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent evening with guide (Omar). Nice food & lovely walking tour in the city. Interesting tips & tricks. You will definitely not leave hungry!!!"
* A traveler said: "What a welcome !!! Un grand merci à Larbi et au chauffeur Ali. Unforgettable experience Nothing to change , simplicity and kind throughout"
Atlas Mountains Hot Air Balloon Ride from Marrakech with Berber Breakfast and Desert Camel Experience
* A traveler said: "The experience was just AMaZINg!! From The pick up time( ON TIME), to the air balloon ride, to the Berber breakfast and the camel ride. The staff was absolutely GREaT and so accommodating!! The pilot Yahya was outstanding. His humor, knowledge and DJ skills made the experience even mote fun. I HIGHLY recommend this expedition, a MUST!!!"
* A traveler said: "The driver and the guide always presents to help us! An intense day with several diferente activities. The Lunch was amazing with an excelent View in The middle of a big Valley. I recomend."
* A traveler said: "Mawhan was a great host and guide. Very fun! He gave lots of useful information and drove very well."
* A traveler said: "I saw in a documentary years ago and it das a dream. The Garden is beautiful and the museum is very interesting and complete."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our tour. Ahmed was funny and made even the journey on the bus very entertaining! It was amazing to see the mountains and the villages alongside their traditions. Highly recommended, Tamara and Scott"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Said was a brilliant tour guide. 2 of the party have slight mobility issues and he tailored the tour wonderfully to move at their pace and ensure that we saw the best Marrakech had to offer and fill us in with stories and anecdotes along the way. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "The organiser of the tour is responsive, punctual and flexible. Several tours start at the same time and it is never too late to change the group. I really enjoyed the experience."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, El Hassan, was extremely knowledgeable and thorough. He was very easygoing and adapted the schedule to our needs, even stretching his time with us to make sure we weren't rushed in doing the things we wanted to do. His English (and French) is excellent. We learned a lot about the city and would highly recommend this tour to anyone."
* A traveler said: "We did this tour on our first morning in Marrakech and it was a great way to see the Médina and get your bearings in the city. Our guide was very knowledgable and charming and ensured that everybody was engaged in the tour."
* A traveler said: "As a family, we really enjoyed the tour. Highlights included the bakery, hammam furnace and seeing the inside of a traditional riad. Plenty of history and cultural insights."
* A traveler said: "Lovely trip with Omar and Aziz! Super nice and packed with fun - and incredible for the price! The mountains and the village is a refreshing change to the buzzling city that is Marrakesh"
* A traveler said: "We booked the tour to get the most out of Marrakesh and also after hearing mixed reviews about walking around. Mohamed was really knowledgeable and took us all over Marrakesh sharing with us the history and culture of the city and Morocco itself. We got to see so much which I don’t feel we would have done alone and we were left alone by 95% of sellers etc which made the experience much more enjoyable. Would highly recommend the tour if you want to immerse yourself in Marrakesh. Shokran Mohamed."
* A traveler said: "Mustafa, Naseem and Rashid were amazing help throughout the trip. They even helped with our young kid during Atlas mountain hike to the waterfall. The part that I loved the most was drive through the desert in Land Cruiser. Thanks again!"
* A traveler said: "What a fun experience! Got a solid 1.5 hours of riding over moderately challenging terrain. Half-hour spent at traditional Berber camp where tea, cookies and entertainment were offered. Wonderful, friendly guide. This was a great morning, would definitely do this again if I travel back to Morocco."
* A traveler said: "Great guide and driver; knowledgeable guide, with knowledge about places we visit and berber culture"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Ben Youssef Madrasa (Medersa Ben Youssef)
- Dar el Bacha Museum of Confluences (Dar el Bacha Musée des Confluences
- Menara Gardens (Jardin de la Ménara)
- Tiskiwin Museum (Musée Tiskiwin)
- Oasiria Marrakech (Oasiria Water Park)
- Mohammed VI Museum of Water Civilization
- Ouzoud Waterfalls (Cascades d’Ouzoud)
- Palmeraie (Palm Grove)
- Les Bains de Marrakech
- Photography Museum of Marrakesh (Maison de la Photographie de Marrakech)
- Bahia Palace (Palais Bahia)
- Koutoubia Mosque (Mosquée Koutoubia)
- Dar el-Bacha Street (Rue Dar el-Bacha)
- ANIMA Garden
- Takerkoust Lake (Lac Lalla Takerkoust)
- Tizi-n'Tichka Pass
- Chez Ali
- Majorelle Garden (Jardin Majorelle)
- Medina of Marrakesh
- Marrakesh Museum (Musée de Marrakech)
- Things to do in Central Morocco
- Things to do in Ouarzazate
- Things to do in Essaouira
- Things to do in Agadir
- Things to do in Casablanca
- Things to do in Rabat
- Things to do in Merzouga
- Things to do in Fez
- Things to do in Chefchaouen
- Things to do in Lanzarote
- Things to do in Arrecife
- Things to do in Portimao
- Things to do in Malaga
- Things to do in Atlantic Coast
- Things to do in Morocco Sahara
Day Trips from Marrakech
- Marrakech to Agadir
- Marrakech to Tangier
- Marrakech to Casablanca
- Marrakech to Central Morocco
- Marrakech to Ourika Valley (Vallée de l’Ourika)
- Marrakech to Atlas Mountains
- Marrakech to Ouzoud Waterfalls (Cascades d’Ouzoud)
- Marrakech to Merzouga
- Marrakech to Mt. Toubkal (Jebel Toubkal)
- Marrakech to Fez
- Marrakech to Essaouira
- Marrakech to Ouarzazate
- Marrakech to Rabat
- Marrakech to Agafay
- Marrakech to Merzouga
- Marrakech to Ouzoud