Top Marrakech Extreme Sports
492 results | All Marrakech Tours
* A traveler said: "My mom and dad thoroughly enjoyed this tour! Thank you for making it really entertaining and interesting! Highly recommend anyone who has come to Marrakesh first time to book this tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "I saw in a documentary years ago and it das a dream. The Garden is beautiful and the museum is very interesting and complete."
* A traveler said: "The driver and the guide always presents to help us! An intense day with several diferente activities. The Lunch was amazing with an excelent View in The middle of a big Valley. I recomend."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience. Well organized. I learned much. Great food. Information on spices and blind spice test was enlightening. I will recommend to anyone I know traveling to Marrakech"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, El Hassan, was extremely knowledgeable and thorough. He was very easygoing and adapted the schedule to our needs, even stretching his time with us to make sure we weren't rushed in doing the things we wanted to do. His English (and French) is excellent. We learned a lot about the city and would highly recommend this tour to anyone."
* A traveler said: "I was on a tour today with my guide Ali. I truly enjoyed walking through the Souk with him, discovering workshops and hidden gems of the market. I managed to get some handmade crafts from skilled artisans like :leather slippers, caftans, a rug, spices and an Indiana Jones bag!! Ali was a highly motivated guide, friendly and helpful ; and i felt very safe with him in the Medina. Many thanks again and I recommend Ali to everyone"
* A traveler said: "The organiser of the tour is responsive, punctual and flexible. Several tours start at the same time and it is never too late to change the group. I really enjoyed the experience."
* A traveler said: "What a welcome !!! Un grand merci à Larbi et au chauffeur Ali. Unforgettable experience Nothing to change , simplicity and kind throughout"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was prompt knowledgeable and very friendly. As we had been on other tours we were able to tailor it to only what we hadn’t seen yet"
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent evening with guide (Omar). Nice food & lovely walking tour in the city. Interesting tips & tricks. You will definitely not leave hungry!!!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience . Ouidad was our lady tour guide. She was so informative and friendly. It’s so lovely having a female tour guide. I would reccomend her as a tour guide to everyone !!"
* A traveler said: "My friend and I took this tour our first day in Marrakech and highly recommend it! Mohammed was our guide and not only was he well versed on the history of souks and Marrakech, but he catered the tour to things we were interested in and showed us local places we never would have found other wise. When he took us to shops and stalls we didn’t feel pressure to buy and even after we had negotiated prices down he would talk to the vendors and ensure we got fair prices. It was a great way to start the trip and he even left us with recommendations for places and restaurants to visit during our stay."
* A traveler said: "Muha, our guide took us around and haggled for us like he was haggling for himself. He was very friendly and informative of the souks and Marrakech itself. He also took care of us while we wandered into the paths of the bikes that sped around. A very good man, making an honest living. Buyer beware: when taking out money, go into the bank, don't take money from the cashpoint as they charged me double. This was not the fault of Muha or anyone else, just my naivety..."
* A traveler said: "A great excursion! Very reliable taxi driver and a lovely guide Abdul who personalised the experience for us as my son is autistic. He went on the back of my quad but so he could experience driving they let him have his own quad for ten minutes and Abdul sat on it whilst he did short, safe laps on flat sand. He loved it! Thanks"
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful experience. The chef welcomes you into her house as if you are family. An authentic Moroccan dining teaching experience. A must if you are in Marrakech."
* A traveler said: "We met our guide, Karima, in the square and made our way to the market, where we bought our ingredients and made our way to the Riad. Karima and her assistant made us feel welcome and all of us loved the cooking class, so much so we want to buy a tagine and recreate the dish at home. A fantastic authentic experience that shows you the 'real' Marrakech."
* A traveler said: "Mohamad was the very best guide! He took us to all the best shops for spices, rugs and beautiful tea sets just to name a few items. It was a half day tour but he stayed with us until we found everything we were looking for. Shaakran Mohamad."
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour! Got to see great quality shops with the guide. Purchased our Moroccan rug and sipped the famous Berber whiskey! The guide made us feel safe, was super accommodating and made sure that vendors didn’t take advantage. Would def recommend this tour for help shopping in the souks!"
* A traveler said: "I loved being able to see the way locals recreate. The walk along the River and through the villages was a great way to experience the mountains nearby Marrakech."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Hamza, Aril and Marwane were awesome! Guides were very detailed and friendly. Tea was yummy."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Said was a brilliant tour guide. 2 of the party have slight mobility issues and he tailored the tour wonderfully to move at their pace and ensure that we saw the best Marrakech had to offer and fill us in with stories and anecdotes along the way. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience, I enjoy every minute, the people working there are professional and the make you feel comfortable and the speak very good English. Want to give special thanks to Hasna, she did an amazing job and was very friendly. Hasna was nice enough to take losts of pictures for me. I will definitely go back to do the workshop again!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- 4WD Tours
- ATV Tours
- Dune Bashing
- Performance Car Driving
- Fun & Games
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- Winter Sports
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Dar el-Bacha Street (Rue Dar el-Bacha)
- Kik Plateau (Plateau du Kik)
- Takerkoust Lake (Lac Lalla Takerkoust)
- Medina of Marrakesh
- ANIMA Garden
- Majorelle Garden (Jardin Majorelle)
- Ben Youssef Madrasa (Medersa Ben Youssef)
- Les Bains de Marrakech
- Marrakesh Museum (Musée de Marrakech)
- Tiskiwin Museum (Musée Tiskiwin)
- Tizi-n'Tichka Pass
- Menara Gardens (Jardin de la Ménara)
- Oasiria Marrakech (Oasiria Water Park)
- Dar el Bacha Museum of Confluences (Dar el Bacha Musée des Confluences
- Bahia Palace (Palais Bahia)
- El-Badi Palace (Palais el-Badi)
- Chez Ali
- Ouzoud Waterfalls (Cascades d’Ouzoud)
- Koutoubia Mosque (Mosquée Koutoubia)
- Mohammed VI Museum of Water Civilization
- Things to do in Central Morocco
- Things to do in Ouarzazate
- Things to do in Essaouira
- Things to do in Agadir
- Things to do in Casablanca
- Things to do in Rabat
- Things to do in Merzouga
- Things to do in Fez
- Things to do in Chefchaouen
- Things to do in Lanzarote
- Things to do in Arrecife
- Things to do in Portimao
- Things to do in Malaga
- Things to do in Atlantic Coast
- Things to do in Morocco Sahara
Day Trips from Marrakech
- Marrakech to Agadir
- Marrakech to Tangier
- Marrakech to Casablanca
- Marrakech to Central Morocco
- Marrakech to Ourika Valley (Vallée de l’Ourika)
- Marrakech to Atlas Mountains
- Marrakech to Ouzoud Waterfalls (Cascades d’Ouzoud)
- Marrakech to Merzouga
- Marrakech to Mt. Toubkal (Jebel Toubkal)
- Marrakech to Fez
- Marrakech to Essaouira
- Marrakech to Ouarzazate
- Marrakech to Rabat
- Marrakech to Agafay
- Marrakech to Merzouga
- Marrakech to Ouzoud