Oasiria Marrakech (Oasiria Water Park)
Admission to Oasiria gives you full-day access to the park’s rides and main pools. Brave the spiraling Cobra Tube, race down the multitrack slide, and raft the rapids. Or, throw yourself into the wave pools, and let the kids splash around in the Pirate Lagoon.
Book your ticket in advance to save time and guarantee entry on your preferred day. For maximum convenience, purchase a pass that includes round-trip transport from your Marrakech hotel. Some hop-on hop-off bus packages include tickets to Oasiria.
Things to know before you go
- Oasiria’s on-site facilities include restaurants, fast-food outlets, restrooms, changing rooms, and showers.
- Outside food and drinks (aside from water) aren’t permitted.
- Lounge chairs, lockers, and towels can be rented for an additional fee.
- Take flip-flops or sandals to protect your feet from the hot ground.
- The park is accessible to wheelchairs and strollers.
How to get there
If you’re driving, follow Amizmiz Road (R203) from Marrakech until you spot Oasiria on your right. Otherwise, taxis are available, and complimentary shuttles to Oasiria depart from Marrakech’s Jemaa el-Fna square and Gueliz train station.
When to get there
A refuge from the heat and commotion of summertime Marrakech, Oasiria is typically open daily between the end of March and the end of October. It’s rarely overcrowded, but to enjoy the water park at its quietest, go early in the week rather than on a Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.
Other Attractions at Oasiria
Once you’ve had your fill of Oasiria’s rides and pools, check out the poolside climbing wall—if you fall, you go into the water. Or, take shelter from the sun and wander around the ponds and olive groves in the shady gardens. When you need to refuel, Oasiria’s restaurants serve everything from pasta and pizza to pancakes and waffles.
- Marrakech Medina (Medina of Marrakesh)
- Saadian Tombs (Tombeaux Saadiens)
- Les Bains de Marrakech
- El-Badi Palace (Palais el-Badi)
- Bahia Palace (Palais Bahia)
- Tiskiwin Museum (Musée Tiskiwin)
- Jemaa el-Fna (Djemaa el-Fna)
- Koutoubia Mosque (Mosquée Koutoubia)
- Atlas Mountains
- Dar el Bacha Museum of Confluences (Dar el Bacha Musée des Confluences
- Dar el-Bacha Street (Rue Dar el-Bacha)
- Marrakesh Museum (Musée de Marrakech)
- Photography Museum of Marrakesh (Maison de la Photographie de Marrakech)
- Ben Youssef Madrasa (Medersa Ben Youssef)
- Majorelle Garden (Jardin Majorelle)