Essential to any Malaga trip is a visit to Granada and its stunning Alhambra Palace, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Luckily, this stunning Andalucian city is just an easy day trip away. To help you find the right tour for you, here are your options.
Admission for adults is €4; seniors & students is €3; children aged less than 6 go free. Admission is also free with the Málaga Card. The flamenco show is €15. It is open June 25–Sept 6 Tue–Sun 10:30am–4pm; Sept 7– June 24 Mon 10am–4pm, Tue–Sun 10am–7pm. Take the train to Station María Zambrano, or EMT buses no 1–10 and several other routes. There’s also underground parking at Alcazaba.
20 euros very well invested in Malaga!!
A fantastic way to spend 2-4 hours discovering the downtown of Malaga while playing fun mini games at my own pace. Highly recommended!
Luca_G, May 2021
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to MIMMA (Museo Interactivo de la Música)?
Attractions near MIMMA (Museo Interactivo de la Música):
What else should I know about attractions in Malaga?
- Things to do in Andalucia
- Things to do in Marbella
- Things to do in Benahavis
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Tarifa
- Things to do in Cordoba
- Things to do in Tetouan
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Tangier
- Things to do in Fez
- Things to do in Portimao
- Things to do in Alicante
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in Costa del Sol
- Things to do in Northern Morocco
- Peña Juan Breva Flamenco Art Museum (Museo de Arte Flamenco de la Peña Juan Breva)
- Hammam Al Ándalus Málaga
- Cervantes Theatre (Teatro Cervantes)
- Sacred Heart Church Málaga (Sagrado Corazón Málaga)
- Constitution Square (Plaza de la Constitucion)
- Carmen Thyssen Museum (Museo Carmen Thyssen)
- Museum of Glass and Crystal (Museo del Vidrio y Cristal)
- Revello de Toro Museum (Museo Revello de Toro)
- Museo Picasso Málaga
- Malaga Cathedral (Cathedral de la Encarnación)
- Plaza de la Merced
- Pablo Picasso Birthplace Museum (Museo Casa Natal de Picasso)
- Málaga Roman Theatre (Teatro Romano de Málaga)
- Museum Jorge Rando (Museo Jorge Rando)
- Malaga Park (Parque de Malaga)