Paul da Serra Plateau
To the south of the Laurel Forest lies the Paúl da Serra Plateau, a favorite destination for hikers, nature lovers, and those wishing to seek out the famous levadas of Madeira, several of which are located in nearby Rabaçal, at the western tip of the plateau.
Levadas are a network of manmade waterways that bring water across and down from the mountains; alongside them run narrow but sturdy walkways that hikers have come to call their own. But the plateau itself is also a worthy destination that is easy enough to navigate while providing thrilling views and plenty of fresh air.
Paul da Serra Plateau Tours
Should I book Paul da Serra Plateau tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Paul da Serra Plateau 2021?
What's the best way to experience Paul da Serra Plateau?
- Volcanic Pools and Northwest 4WD Full Day Tour
- West volcanic pools & Unesco 4x4 Tour
- Northwest Terraces and Volcanic Pools 4x4 Full Day Tour
- Porto Moniz 4WD Jeep Full Day Tour
Things to do near Madeira
- Things to do in Funchal
- Things to do in Canary Islands
- Things to do in Atlantic Coast
- Things to do in Central Morocco
- Things to do in La Palma
- Things to do in Tenerife
- Things to do in Lanzarote
- Things to do in Arrecife
- Things to do in Gran Canaria
- Things to do in The Algarve
- Things to do in Azores
- Things to do in Alentejo
- Things to do in Morocco Sahara
- Things to do in Northern Morocco
- Things to do in Beiras