Eira do Serrado
On the way to Curral das Freiras from Funchal is a popular spot for many visitors: The Eira do Serrado, an observation point, is high up in the craggy mountains at a whopping 3,200 feet in altitude. It's a bit of a walk, and there are some steps involved, so it's not immediately accessible and takes some work.
But once at the Eira do Serrado, the view is absolutely breathtaking. From the mountain peaks to the isolated village in the valley below, it is a dreamscape that every hiker and experienced walker hopes to find at the end of the trail. The large terrace, complete with safety railings, provides ample room for a panoramic view that is one of the highlights of any visit to Madeira.
Eira do Serrado Tours
Should I book Eira do Serrado tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Eira do Serrado 2021?
What's the best way to experience Eira do Serrado?
- Small Group Madeira Half Day Tour from Funchal
- Madeira Nuns Valley Sightseeing Tour from Funchal, Canico, and Machico
- Nuns Valley Tour
Things to do near Madeira
- Things to do in Funchal
- Things to do in Canary Islands
- Things to do in Atlantic Coast
- Things to do in Central Morocco
- Things to do in La Palma
- Things to do in Tenerife
- Things to do in Lanzarote
- Things to do in Arrecife
- Things to do in Gran Canaria
- Things to do in The Algarve
- Things to do in Azores
- Things to do in Alentejo
- Things to do in Morocco Sahara
- Things to do in Northern Morocco
- Things to do in Beiras