Top Ljubljana Outdoor Activities
133 results | All Ljubljana Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Maja was very friendly, and lake Bled is one of the most beautiful locations I have ever seen!"
* A traveler said: "This is a great half day tour of Bled. Milan the tour guide was excellent and provided good suggestions of how to best use the time at our disposal. You will have ample time to take a stroll through town and take a pletna boat ride to the island in the lake."
* A traveler said: "Best days are Friday and even better Saturday. Late start, strong drinks and lots of fun. It is good for singels, friends and anyone who wants to have fun and meet some happy people. Great games and perfect coordination. Love it"
Slovenia in One Day: Small-Group Day Trip to Lake Bled, Postojna Cave and Predjama Castle from Ljubljana
* A traveler said: "No other way to see The beauty that is Slovenia. Loved every minute of it especially because it was a small group. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "this tour was a lot of fun. meeting point was easy to find and we paddled from there into town and back. it was a perfect day"
* A traveler said: "This was a great way to see a lot of the highlights in Slovenia in just one day! The tour was great, our guide was a lot of fun and I never felt rushed, we had plenty of time to see all of the places we went to! I definitely recommend this tour to anyone looking for a well organized full day of exploring!"
* A traveler said: "What an incredible day! From the moment it started, the day could not have been better. First of all, our tour guide, Martine was just amazing. Intelligent ,knowlegeable, the perfect conversationalist and host. We cant speak highly enough about him! He knows the area like the back of his hand, and kept us one step ahead of the crowds. Highly recommend this tour---money well spent, and truly the perfect day."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Klemen was extremely knowledgeable. He showed us popular spots as well as less touristic areas. Could not recommend the tour enough."
* A traveler said: "Great tour.! Beautiful,unique cave and lovely traditional Mediterranean seaside medieval style town ! Teja our tour guide gave us ample time to spend, she also gave us lots of interesting educational info throughout the tour. Would definitely recommend !!!"
* A traveler said: "Ziva is a very nice and talkative guide. She showed us the most important places in Ljubljana as well as some hidden place we wouldn't have found on our own."
* A traveler said: "My tour guide was Janez. He shared very rich culture of the town and behind the tourist sectors that give you a genuine feel of the Ljubljana. Had a great workout, and good laughs!"
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend the tour. It was lot of fun exploring the city while on a bicycle. Ziva gave me a good tour around the city, Tivoli Park, and Metelkova. I would definitely recommend the tour to my friends and family. Thank you Ziva again for the great tour. :)"
* A traveler said: "It was my first time rafting and ziplining it was very fun! I loved the rating I would definitely do it again. The ride was long which I enjoyed, good arm workout, fun games and time to swim as well. The ziplining was fun as well. A bit shorter than I expected but still indeed very fun!"
* A traveler said: "I wish I could remember our guides name but he was awesome. He was very informative, flexible, and had great energy that made the day long tour go by fast (in a good way). He even snapped some beautiful photos of me and my partner, as well as our entire group, and sent them to us before the day was over. The tour was nicely spread out so we saw a large portion of the National Park. There was so many beautiful sights that were even more beautiful in person. The hikes were moderate but pretty short so there was no rush. I would highly recommend this tour as everything was professional, on time, and as described."
Frequently Asked Questions
- National and University Library of Slovenia (Arodna in Univerzitetna Knjiznica)
- Ljubljana Town Hall (Magistrat)
- Ljubljana Castle Funicular
- Cobblers' Bridge (Cevljarski Most)
- Mount Saint Mary (Smarna Gora)
- Butchers' Bridge (Mesarski Most)
- Congress Square (Kongresni Trg)
- Cankar Centre (Cankarjev Dom)
- Ljubljana Cathedral (Church of St. Nicholas)
- Ljubljana Museum of Architecture and Design (MAO)
- Museum of Illusions
- Ljubljanica River
- Things to do in Bled
- Things to do in Trieste
- Things to do in Koper
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Porec
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Rovinj
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Central Croatia
Day Trips from Ljubljana
- Ljubljana to Slovenia
- Ljubljana to Postojna Cave
- Ljubljana to Predjama Castle (Predjamski Grad)
- Ljubljana to Koper
- Ljubljana to Lake Bohinj
- Ljubljana to Lake Bled
- Ljubljana to Vintgar Gorge (Soteska Vintgar)
- Ljubljana to Triglav National Park (Triglavski Narodni Park)
- Ljubljana to Bovec
- Ljubljana to Soca Valley
- Ljubljana to Piran