Top Ljubljana Art & Culture
146 results | All Ljubljana Tours
* A traveler said: "Best days are Friday and even better Saturday. Late start, strong drinks and lots of fun. It is good for singels, friends and anyone who wants to have fun and meet some happy people. Great games and perfect coordination. Love it"
* A traveler said: "We had a great day with our guide Primoz. We enjoyed the caves and were fortunate to get to see the horses at the Lipcia Stud Farm up close and personal. We had a relaxing snack with the Teran wine and Karst procuitto. Piran was beautiful with some free time allowing a nice walk and an excellent lunch. Our final stop at Predjama Castle provided a great photo opportunity. Primoz was very knowledgeable and pleasant."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour that exceeded all expectations. Our guide, Boris, was very kind and informative, and he kept everyone engaged and interested throughout the day. He was an exceptional guide, and made the day very enjoyable. The sights that we say were very beautiful, and we had plenty of time to explore each location. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Brilliant half day tour around the caves and castle. Even though it rained, the tour wasn’t affected as most of it is indoors. Tomas the tour guide was very good and knowledgeable too"
* A traveler said: "Jan was on time, and a very good guide through tout the entire trip. The van was cleaned, and very well air-conditioned. Lake bled is absolutely stunning"
* A traveler said: "All were fine. Pickup and return on-time. Due to almost suspense of tourism at covid I was alone and all attention was for me like in personal VIP tour. Guide was knowing interlocutor and professional driver. We visited all pleasant places by programs. I'm extra satisfied!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great way to see a lot of the highlights in Slovenia in just one day! The tour was great, our guide was a lot of fun and I never felt rushed, we had plenty of time to see all of the places we went to! I definitely recommend this tour to anyone looking for a well organized full day of exploring!"
* A traveler said: "What a magnificent tour! Lake Bled is breath-takingly beautiful; the castle embedded in the cliff was fun; and the tunnels were nothing like I have seen before. The guide was friendly. One of the best experiences I have had in Europe!"
* A traveler said: "This was my first time in Venice. The guide was very knowledgeable and experienced. It was a wonderful time despite the weather in the afternoon, will go back later."
* A traveler said: "What an incredible day! From the moment it started, the day could not have been better. First of all, our tour guide, Martine was just amazing. Intelligent ,knowlegeable, the perfect conversationalist and host. We cant speak highly enough about him! He knows the area like the back of his hand, and kept us one step ahead of the crowds. Highly recommend this tour---money well spent, and truly the perfect day."
* A traveler said: "This tour was excellent. Gregor is such a good guide and gave an amazing overview of slovenian history. My partner and I enjoyed this thoroughly and I would recommend for anyone who has a keen interest in history"
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour with Alenka! She was very informative, friendly and helped us to understand the history of the city. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "This is a great half day tour of Bled. Milan the tour guide was excellent and provided good suggestions of how to best use the time at our disposal. You will have ample time to take a stroll through town and take a pletna boat ride to the island in the lake."
* A traveler said: "Great tour.! Beautiful,unique cave and lovely traditional Mediterranean seaside medieval style town ! Teja our tour guide gave us ample time to spend, she also gave us lots of interesting educational info throughout the tour. Would definitely recommend !!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a very good guide and he was always ready to explainl every important detail. The walking tour of Piran was interesting. Portoroz is a fantastic sea side resort. Both places were worth a visit."
* A traveler said: "My tour guide was named Urban and he knew every little detail about the history of Ljubljana. This was a very good tour with some tasting of wine, sausage, and cake. I had a great time!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Skocjan Caves, Lipica & Piran: Karst & Coast Small-Group Day Trip from Ljubljana
- Lakes Bled & Bohinj and Vintgar Gorge Small-Group Day Trip from Ljubljana
- Predjama Castle and Postojna Cave Tour from Ljubljana
- Bled Lake with island and castle - small group - day trip from Ljubljana
- Postojna Cave and Castle Small-Group Day trip from Ljubljana
- Things to do in Bled
- Things to do in Trieste
- Things to do in Koper
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Porec
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Rovinj
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Central Croatia
Day Trips from Ljubljana
- Ljubljana to Slovenia
- Ljubljana to Postojna Cave
- Ljubljana to Predjama Castle (Predjamski Grad)
- Ljubljana to Koper
- Ljubljana to Lake Bohinj
- Ljubljana to Lake Bled
- Ljubljana to Vintgar Gorge (Soteska Vintgar)
- Ljubljana to Triglav National Park (Triglavski Narodni Park)
- Ljubljana to Bovec
- Ljubljana to Soca Valley
- Ljubljana to Piran