* A traveler said: "A relaxing and beautiful experience, in particular I loved the crew and how they entertain the people. Great job!"
* A traveler said: "An absolutely brilliant way to spend a day. The weather was amazing, fantastic views, the crew on board are very helpful and welcoming. Food is very good and lovely Mojito's. Make sure and take a dip in the Ocean, cold but brilliant."
* A traveler said: "Karl and Niko are good fun and great hosts, our glasses were never empty! The view of the sunset on the mountains is stunning. Would highly recommend to anyone."
* A traveler said: "Especially Cuevas de los Verdes and Jameos del Agua in the north, PN Timanfaya in the southwest. Very impressive!"
* A traveler said: "Very well organised tour with interesting information about the island and just enough time at every stop. The guide was very kind and helpful, even suggested us a great restaurant where they dropped us off after the tour!"
* A traveler said: "This tour combined a nice balance of site seeing, time to shop and a lovely lunch. I would recommend it to other travelers to see the Dunes in Fuerteventura as it is so different from Lanzarote."
* A traveler said: "Very good value for money loved the trip, staff were very accommodating and the food was great. Overall fantastic."
* A traveler said: "Instructors were very friendly and knowledgeable. It was a perfect introduction to scuba diving! Would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip. We see a lot of dolphins. Good service & staff. Good value for the money. Very friendly people"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was Alejandro and he took us to all of the top spots of interest and explained everything, as we went along. This tour was excellent and we could not have asked for a better guide. Thank-you."
* A traveler said: "The cruise was very nice, also the crew. Only with the booking there was some ambiguity about the pick up with the bus. But that worked out in the end. Too bad we didn’t see any dolphins."
* A traveler said: "A magical experience. Well organised and allowed plenty of time to view the variety of sea life and including ship wrecks."
* A traveler said: "Dolphin tour is fantastic. Boat is spotless and guide speaks a few languages (clearly) You can swim at one part (wasn’t aware) good value, perfect for children"
* A traveler said: "It was a fabulous day end to end ! .. the experience, the crew and the services were really amazing."
* A traveler said: "This experience is really fantastic. Sophie explained easly via WhatsApp how to meet them. Once on the place the fly was fabulous. The weather was perfect to enjoy it. Special thankx to Luc and Robert who were very interesting monitors and very good photos and vidéos catchers too. I highly recommand"
* A traveler said: "Our first time in lanzorote, what an amazing experience of the country and it's people, can't say one thing bad about it"
* A traveler said: "perfect explanation at first and when you dive underwater its so nice and interesting its the perfect activity for people that are afraid of breathing control that comes with scuba diving the sea trek with air helmet allows to breath normal and see the sea-life comfortably theres and extra 25 euros fee for the videos and photos the guys there are very nice and the instructor is funny so it made the experience nicer"
* A traveler said: "Efficient, regular, timely ferry service. Beautiful Island. Lots of nice walks and swimming wonderful. Best day out. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Raquel is the friendliest, most knowledgeable guide immaginable! She is also a passionate conservationist and explained to us all about the wildlife, geology, history and current situation in Lanzarote!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience! We had certified divers (although over 5 years since previous dive) and one newbie so we decided that the taster would work well as a refresher and as a great intro. Took us around 6m max and saw loads of fish. Next dive at the Museum was amazing - it was a really unique experience. The instructors were relaxed because we were relaxed divers - if anyone else in the group isn’t the instructors have to act accordingly. All in all really great, thanks guys!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Aquapark Costa Teguise
- Jose Saramago House Museum (A Casa José Saramago)
- Lanzarote Aquarium
- Aqualava Waterpark Relaxia
- Famara Beach (Playa de Famara)
- Playa Blanca
- Playa del Janubio
- César Manrique Foundation (Fundación César Manrique)
- Villa de Teguise
- Jameos del Agua
- La Geria
- Jardín de Cactus (Cactus Garden)
- El Golfo
- Timanfaya National Park (Parque Nacional de Timanfaya)
- Fire Mountains (Montañas del Fuego)
- Los Hervideros
- La Graciosa
- Teguise Market
- Papagayo Beach (Playa de Papagayo)
- Janubio Salt Pans
- Things to do in Canary Islands
- Things to do in Arrecife
- Things to do in Puerto del Rosario
- Things to do in Fuerteventura
- Things to do in Gran Canaria
- Things to do in Tenerife
- Things to do in Agadir
- Things to do in La Palma
- Things to do in Essaouira
- Things to do in Funchal
- Things to do in Calheta
- Things to do in Marrakech
- Things to do in Casablanca
- Things to do in Madeira
- Things to do in Central Morocco