Lake Geneva Tours
* A traveler said: "Both organisation and guide were amaizing, especially considering the pandemic. I wanted more time in Montenvert than Mont Blanc, and I was able to arrange it by my own schedule."
* A traveler said: "The three parts of the trip made for an excellent afternoon of sightseeing on a hot day. It was well organized and the tour guide spoke excellent English. It was fun to stop along the way to take photos. I would have liked to stop at a couple more places. I would definitely recommend this to others."
* A traveler said: "An excellent day trip for any given Sunday, with many little hidden treasures. Many thanks to Ivan, our your guide and Javier, our driver who were meticulous in taking care of us whilst ensuring we had a fantabulous time whilst taking in the sights - thank you 🙏🏾"
* A traveler said: "The chocolates, the chocolates, the chocolates! Old town Geneva was also terrific. Wonderful tour guide."
* A traveler said: "My mom and I took this trip, and it was very nice! We had a pickup at our hotel which was right on time. The tour shuttle was very nice and comfortable with huge windows and even the roof was windows so you could see everything. Our guide, Zed, was great, very knowledgeable and friendly. There were only 4 people on this tour, so let us determine how long to stay and even took us to see a castle that wasn't on the tour. The glacier 3000 view was amazing! And Montreaux is beautiful. The only drawback was it was quite expensive, and I would have liked more time in Montreaux."
* A traveler said: "A great tour! Gabriel was amazing with all his knowledge about Annecy and Geneva. Really enjoyed learning so much. Tip: bring Euros for Annecy or credit card. I was also asked to show my COVID vaccine card when I ordered at a restaurant in Annecy."
* A traveler said: "Charming village. The guide was informative and pleasant. Of course a little more time would have been nice. Very enjoyable day."
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed this tour, the guide was very good. It was a rainy day, all day and yet it gave me a chance to explore Swiss areas and the impressive Gruyère. Chocolate factory & cheese factory visit were also interesting."
* A traveler said: "Visited with my wife and daughter on the 6th of July. We made the effort to get there for the first car going up at 9am, and I think that was a good idea. When we did the peak walk, we were the only ones on the bridge and got loads of time to take in the views in the most peaceful of surroundings. The weather was a bonus as is stayed clear the whole time we were up there. We also took in the toboggan run which was great fun and had lunch in the café/restaurant. The food was good but a bit pricey. However, not out of line with what you pay elsewhere in Switzerland. We were greeted with the most spectacular of views and I would highly recommend a visit"
* A traveler said: "I was only client in the bus ! Staff was very flexible and kind. I changed the date because of weather. No cloud,beautiful nature,I was really lucky. I could have had a great day! I appreciate the waterfall of Lauterbrunnen too."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed our trip to Chamonix and Mont Blanc. We only wish we had more time in the area. There is so much to do, it is wise to map out your day so that you can see all you want to see."
* A traveler said: "An Interesting exhibition in a beautifull place even if you are not found of sport. Children as adults have a nice time."
* A traveler said: "Great visit to the Castle, Chaplin Museum and Montreux. Castle is a must see in the region.The views of the vineyards are spectacular."
* A traveler said: "This was a personal experience. Robin was super professional, pontual and provide me all the attention. The vinyard is fantastic with wines rated as 4.6 in Vivino classification. Food excelent and the view extraordinary. The tour was above and beyond all expecations. I am already organizing to come back with my friends. I strongly recommend."
Frequently Asked Questions
- International Red Cross and Red Crescent Museum
- Freddie Mercury Statue
- Montreux Flower Promenade (Chemin Fleuri)
- Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art (MAMCO)
- Penthes Estate (Le Domaine du Château de Penthes)
- Martin Bodmer Foundation (Fondation Martin Bodmer)
- Museum of Natural History (Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle de Suisse)
- Alimentarium - Food Museum
- Geneva Old Town (Vieille Ville)
- Brunswick Monument
- International Museum of the Reformation (Musée International de la Réforme)
- Flower Clock (Horloge Fleurie)
- Olympic Museum Lausanne (Musée Olympique)
- La Maison du Gruyère
- Baur Foundation (Museum of Far Eastern Art)
- Ariana Museum (Musée Ariana)
- Geneva Contemporary Art Centre (Centre d'Art Contemporain Genève)
- Bastions Park (Parc des Bastions)
- Geneva Ethnography Museum (Musée d'Ethnographie de Genève)
- Rath Museum (Musée Rath)
- Lake Geneva (Lac Léman)
- Geneva Water Fountains (Jet d’Eau)
- English Garden (Jardin Anglais)
- Rousseau Island (Ile Rousseau)
- St. Peter's Cathedral (Cathédrale St-Pierre)
- Patek Philippe Museum
- Glacier 3000
- Things to do in Geneva
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Burgundy
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Annecy
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Basel
- Things to do in Lyon
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Central Switzerland
- Things to do in Alsace
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in French Riviera