Top Huatulco Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All Huatulco Tours
Sort by: Featured
Up your chances of seeing sea turtles and other marine wildlife in their natural habitat on this guided tour of the National Mexican Turtle Center and Ventanilla Lagoon from Huatulco. Pass through local communities en route to get a sense of everyday life outside the city, and stop at a natural cosmetics shop on the way back for a chance to support the local economy.
Travel from Palenque to the heart of Tabasco with your guide to see the Parque-Museo La Venta where megalithic stones are surrounded by a zoo. Wander through the archeological remains from the Olmec, rescued from destruction in the 1950s when the site where they were originally situated made way for an airport and an oil refinery. Visit spider monkeys, jaguars, and other wildlife native to the area before returning to your hotel.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Kid-Friendly in Huatulco are taking additional safety precautions?
- Chachacual Bay
- Huatulco National Park (Parque Nacional Huatulco)
- Copalita River (Río Copalita)
- Copalita Ecological Park and Ruins (Parque Eco Arqueológico Copalita)
- Zipolite Beach (Playa Zipolite)
- Playa La Entrega (La Entrega Bay)
- Mexican Turtle Center (Centro Mexicano de la Tortuga)
- Órgano Bay (Bahía Órgano)