Top Huatulco Extreme Sports
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Huatulco Tours
An incredible tour where you can discover 7 of the Huatulco bays. You will be able to see dolphins, turtles and in season the migration of whales. We will pass near one of the largest blow holes known as the "Bufadero". We will see the bay of "Cacaluta" famous for its movies and television commercials, the beach of La India, the beach of "La Distribución". You can try the famous pineapple stuffed with seafood in the restaurant.
Spend a few hours cruising rugged trails and lush jungle on a quad bike tour of Huatulco. Get in your vehicle and explore the deciduous forest by crossing several trails and the Copalite River. Enjoy time to swim in the refreshing waters of the river and relax on its banks before returning to the starting point.
Enjoy a day of adventure and thrills by booking a visit to the Hagia Sofia eco-park from Huatulco. Wander along a riverside trail, spot birds, butterflies and interesting flora, take a dip in a waterfall, and get incredible views of the surrounding landscapes as you soar through the air on five different zip lines.
This exciting tour offers you spectacular views from the heights of the Hagia Sofía ranch, a place of exuberant vegetation, there are 5 shots where you can feel the adrenaline, live exciting moments and if you wish to enjoy the crystal clear waters of the Magdalena River and the waterfall of the bell, in addition to knowing a variety of exotic flowers and trying a variety of fruits, is the most complete package you can buy. Live the adventure!
Many parts of Mexico are off-limits to most vehicles, but you’ll venture deep into the southern Sierra Madre on a sturdy ATV, with special access to areas few travelers are able to see. Learn the ins-and-outs of coffee bean cultivation from real-life experts. Then, you’ll make your way through the jungle to the Llano Grande waterfall, with a chance to dive into the pounding, crystalline waters. End the day with a traditional Oaxacan lunch.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Extreme Sports in Huatulco?
What Extreme Sports in Huatulco are taking additional safety precautions?
What Extreme Sports in Huatulco are good for avoiding crowds?
- Chachacual Bay Tours & Tickets
- Tangolunda Bay (Bahía Tangolunda) Tours & Tickets
- Ventanilla Tours & Tickets
- Playa La Entrega (La Entrega Bay) Tours & Tickets
- Copalita River (Río Copalita) Tours & Tickets
- Mexican Turtle Center (Centro Mexicano de la Tortuga) Tours & Tickets
- Copalita Ecological Park and Ruins (Parque Eco Arqueológico Copalita) Tours & Tickets
- Órgano Bay (Bahía Órgano) Tours & Tickets
- Zipolite Beach (Playa Zipolite) Tours & Tickets
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets