Aqualand Maspalomas Tours and Activities
With more than 40 water slides to choose from, there’s plenty of family friendly fun to be had in the water at Aqualand Maspalomas and a variety of activities means there’s something for all ages to enjoy. Both adults and children can slide solo on the waterpark’s craziest slide, the ‘Anaconda,’ or challenge one another to a race on its multilane slides or in its speedboats. With the rapids, Surf Beach, Congo River, and Twister area, there’s more than enough to fill an entire day with fun in the water.
For a slower pace, there’s the lazy river, wave pool, and hammock area, as well as a kids’ area designed specifically for young children. The mini golf, Polynesia park, and gardens are the park’s activities on land, while the resident sea lions offer an interactive experience with the friendly sea mammals. Aqualand Maspalomas is the largest waterpark in the Canary Islands.
Tours and Activities to Experience Aqualand Maspalomas
Excursion en buggy ATV , gafa de proteccion cross , seguros, traslado del hotel y una botella de agua por cliente incluido.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Excursion en buggy ATV , gafa de proteccion cross , seguros, traslado del hotel y una botella de agua por cliente incluido.
- Camel Riding in Maspalomas Dunes
- Skip the Line: Holiday World Maspalomas Wooland Ticket
- Things to do in Canary Islands
- Things to do in Tenerife
- Things to do in Fuerteventura
- Things to do in Puerto del Rosario
- Things to do in Arrecife
- Things to do in Lanzarote
- Things to do in La Palma
- Things to do in Funchal
- Things to do in Agadir
- Things to do in Essaouira
- Things to do in Marrakech
- Things to do in Ouarzazate
- Things to do in Casablanca
- Things to do in Madeira
- Things to do in Central Morocco