Top Genoa Wine, Beer & Spirits
12 results | All Genoa Tours
* A traveler said: "Really Nice guide who knows a lot about the food and the city :) don’t eat too much before the tour. It is a lot of food!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was local genoan valerie gave us a real taste of the city and was very engaging focusing on our own interests of food and history of the town. She even recommended some specialist restaurants which we duly enjoyed!! Overall Genoa is a much underrated northern italian town with its own local character."
* A traveler said: "It was an excellent cooking event. Cristina, our host, has warmly welcomed us at her house and shared with us her pasta and pesto insight. We, adults and kids loved the cooking and enjoyed the food and friendliness of Cristina. Thanks a lot."
* A traveler said: "Very interesting tour through parts of Genoa you probably won’t see as a regular tourist. Alessandro is a very engaged and knowledgeable guide."
* A traveler said: "This tour was a great introduction to the city of Genoa, along with getting a taste of Saint Marguerite and Portofino. Guides were great."
* A traveler said: "Karl is an excellent, fun and attentive guide to this fascinating city. Highly recommended to anyone visiting Genoa"
* A traveler said: "The bus was in a good location for us, the staff was very friendly and helpful there were plenty of stops and good timing."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Nice
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in French Riviera