Top Genoa Art & Culture
57 results | All Genoa Tours
* A traveler said: "Very interesting tour through parts of Genoa you probably won’t see as a regular tourist. Alessandro is a very engaged and knowledgeable guide."
* A traveler said: "When I arrived, I was pleasantly surprised to find out that it would be a private tour! It was my first time on a Segway and I found it very easy and fun to use. My guide was personable, knowledgeable, enthusiastic and clearly proud of his city. He made the tour really exceptional. I highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was a great introduction to the city of Genoa, along with getting a taste of Saint Marguerite and Portofino. Guides were great."
* A traveler said: "Karl is an exceptional host and guide. Food, history and story-telling are best parts of this tour! Highly recommend! You’ll get a great sense of old Genova."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was local genoan valerie gave us a real taste of the city and was very engaging focusing on our own interests of food and history of the town. She even recommended some specialist restaurants which we duly enjoyed!! Overall Genoa is a much underrated northern italian town with its own local character."
* A traveler said: "My daughter and son loved it! Wish we had booked the longer one. One hour was definitely not enough to explore the city but our ship left port at 4 pm and they could only choose afternoon. We especially appreciate that even there was only two person (my daughter and son), they did not cancel the activity. Good work ethic."
* A traveler said: "Matt was a very enthusiastic tour guide. He know a lot of interesting things about the places we visited. Without the tour we would not have known so much about Genova"
* A traveler said: "We booked this private tour for 5 people and we had the BEST time Ever. The Genoa city highlights were just enough and the cooking part was beyond our expectations. Everyone in the family LOVED it We spend 18 days in Europe and this tour was our Favorite. WE WOULD DO IT AGAIN. THE Host and hostess for our lesson were Gracious and Wonderful and went beyond . Our tour guide Laura was marvelous and very well informed."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Nice
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in French Riviera