The 13th-century Palazzo Vecchio has been the symbol of this Renaissance capital’s political power for more than seven centuries. With its imposing crenellated roofline and defensive tower, it dominates Piazza della Signoria and is home to the luxurious chambers of the Medici family. Visiting Palazzo Vecchio for a peek into Renaissance Florence is a rite of passage for visitors.
Tours and tickets to Experience Palazzo Vecchio
What are Palazzo Vecchio hours of operation?
Should I book Palazzo Vecchio tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Palazzo Vecchio 2021?
What's the best way to experience Palazzo Vecchio?
- Skip-the-Line Florence Highlights and David Walking Tour
- Florence Night Segway Tour
- Skip-the-Line to Uffizi & Accademia with Michelangelo's David - Small Group Tour
- Group or Private Florence Skip the Line David & Accademia with Optional Duomo
Things to do near Florence
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Perugia
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Umbria