Top Essaouira Camping
Saved to wishlist!
On the Ground
Tickets & Passes
2 results | All Essaouira Tours
This circuit which lasts a day (7 hours approximately), is a unique experience of discovery of dunes, beaches, tracks in the forest of argan trees. Arriving at Sidi Kaouki, you will have lunch in a local restaurant that offers varied menus (fish, chicken, meat, vegetarian dishes, salads, fries, and drinks (soda, tea, coffee).
There are many reasons to offer this extended experience to satisfy nature lovers who dream of a night under the stars around a fire, and to enjoy the pleasure of spending several days, including one or more nights in nature far from any form of civilization. If you opt for this extended hike, possibly plan a sleeping bag, everything else we take care of it.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Camping in Essaouira are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Essaouira may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Essaouira: Quad Day Tour with (picnic): Sidi Kaouki
- Essaouira: Quad 2-day and 1-night trek (Berber tents)
- Things to do in Atlantic Coast
- Things to do in Agadir
- Things to do in Marrakech
- Things to do in Ouarzazate
- Things to do in Casablanca
- Things to do in Boumalne Dades
- Things to do in Rabat
- Things to do in Lanzarote
- Things to do in Arrecife
- Things to do in Puerto del Rosario
- Things to do in Fez
- Things to do in Fuerteventura
- Things to do in Merzouga
- Things to do in Central Morocco
- Things to do in Morocco Sahara