Top Essaouira Bird Watching
Saved to wishlist!
Nature and Wildlife
Ports of Call Tours
Cruises & Sailing
Coffee & Tea
Art & Culture
Food & Drink
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Travel & Transportation Services
2 results | All Essaouira Tours
Ride a camel across Essaouira’s beaches, dunes and forests on a 2-hour guided ride. Take in the rhythmic sway of the camel’s gait from a traditional saddle, and absorb stunning views of the Atlantic coast. Scramble up the sides of steep sandy dunes, explore shady forests and get a camel’s-eye view of Essaouira’s tranquil countryside.
This experience offers you the opportunity to do quad on the beach with a small stop to visit the Portuguese Borj, and take some pictures to immortalize the wonderful moment you live. Pass through the pine forest in the middle of cows, goats, dromedaries ... and finally in the dunes.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Bird Watching in Essaouira are good for avoiding crowds?
- Things to do in Atlantic Coast
- Things to do in Agadir
- Things to do in Marrakech
- Things to do in Ouarzazate
- Things to do in Casablanca
- Things to do in Boumalne Dades
- Things to do in Rabat
- Things to do in Lanzarote
- Things to do in Arrecife
- Things to do in Puerto del Rosario
- Things to do in Fez
- Things to do in Fuerteventura
- Things to do in Merzouga
- Things to do in Central Morocco
- Things to do in Morocco Sahara