Top Dijon Overnight Tours
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Dijon Tours
If you’re a vinophile, no visit to France is complete without sampling some of its most famous export—wine. Discover the delights of Burgundy, one of the country’s premier wine-making regions, on a day trip to vineyards and wineries from Dijon. Letting someone else drive means you won’t have to worry about being over the limit after you’ve indulged.
Delve deep into Burgundy’s world-renowned wine culture during this full-day, small-group tasting tour to Beaune. Sample a total of 10 red, white, and sparkling wines, and get insider knowledge on the winemaking process from two real-life producers. Get a peek at vineyards, wine cellars, and family-run Burgundy wineries, traveling comfortably in a private minivan. Tours include a scenic lunch stop at a local village, with regional delicacies.
Explore one of France’s most famous wine regions with a full-day small-group tour of Burgundy’s wineries from Dijon. Enjoy a scenic drive through the vineyards, stopping at traditional wine cellars to sample a variety of fine wines and learn about France’s prestigious Premier and Grand Cru classifications. Discover the wine capital of Beaune, with free time to enjoy lunch (own expense), tour the Moutarderie Fallot mustard house (own expense) or explore the charming old town.
Enjoy a wine-fuelled introduction to historic Beaune, Burgundy’s picturesque wine capital on this 5-hour afternoon tour. Discover the rich winemaking heritage of the Côte d'Or as you sample up to seven fine red and white wines, including prestigious Premier or Grand Cru varieties and the region’s famous Pinot Noirs. Then, make the most of your free time to visit the Hospices de Beaune (extra cost), taste mustards at la Moutarderie Fallot (extra cost), or stroll around the shops and cafés of the Old Town.
THIS SHORT WEEK END OF PRESTIGE IS A DISCOVERY BREAK OF THE CAPITAL OF THE BURGUNDY, OF THE VINEYARD, OF ITS WINES, ALLYING THE LUXURY OF A VERY HIGH-END HOSTING TO SAVE THESE PRECIOUS MOMENTS. ROMANTICISM AND OENOLOGY ARE IN THE PROGRAM FOR THIS WEEK END.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Overnight Tours in Dijon?
The best Overnight Tours in Dijon according to Viator travelers are:
- Small-Group Burgundy Tour with Wine Tastings from Dijon
- Dijon Small-Group Day Tour including Wine Tastings and Lunch
- Small-Group Full-Day Tour of Côte de Nuits, Côte de Beaune Vineyards and Beaune Historical District
- Small group Burgundy tour of Beaune with Wine Tasting from Dijon
- Exclusive Weekend In Burgundy
What Overnight Tours in Dijon are taking additional safety precautions?
These Dijon experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Overnight Tours in Dijon are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Dijon may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Burgundy
- Things to do in Geneva
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Lyon
- Things to do in Annecy
- Things to do in Basel
- Things to do in Strasbourg
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Paris
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets