* A traveler said: "We had a fabulous experience on this trip. Our skipper and guide Mario and Lena were so much fun, they obviously love what they do and made sure we all had a great time. We saw the Blue Cave, and all the locations mentioned, but our time in the speedboat was so much fun too. Thanks for a great day out guys."
* A traveler said: "Amazing day trip on the Adriatic sea! Everything was included, great food, drinks of every kind, a walking tour on the island of Hvar, dessert, music and dancing! The staff was friendly and accommodating. The stops were long enough without being too long and the day ended with the sunset as we rode back into the harbor. Perfect day!"
* A traveler said: "It was awesome! The moment you step in the boat you know your in fir a good time! Niko was amazing! He was everywhere all at the same time. He had good insight and information. I really had a great time. The water was even more beautiful then pictures. Trip was completely worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Super nice trip, friendly people who are very helpfull. Beautifull stops, good food, plenty of drinks. Allround perfect day out!"
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience with you guys. 3 islands tour is more than enough for us and we enjoyed a lot!"
* A traveler said: "Had a fantastic time on the sea kayaking tour, came with a free sandwich and glass of wine too. Special mention to Jakob and Timo who were brilliant and great instructors too :)"
* A traveler said: "Was a very enjoyable day. Our host Toni was funny and friendly, it is a small boat so felt fairly intimate, the lunch and wine were delicious, and of course the scenery and islands were beautiful. A great way to spend a day away from the crowds in Dubrovnik."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, quick and convenient for a half day, nice and informative captains and an adventurous ride on a boat we were not expecting."
* A traveler said: "The guide was really nice and had very interesting insights on every place we stopped at! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Must do trip while in Hvar. Amazing day visiting islands and natural caves along with the amazing blue cave! You must do this trip while visiting Hvar!"
* A traveler said: "Mayer Charter was awesome. Really knowledgeable guides who did their best to help us out. Showed us lots of things and the blue cave is so worth it. Got to swim and snorkel in 2 spots as well. Highly recommend. (you pay for the blue cave in person with cash --> very cheap)."
* A traveler said: "Great trip with lots to see and definitely worth it. Only tip for passengers is to take/bring motion sickness medication. The driver was great but the roads curve back and forth a lot."
* A traveler said: "Amazing time with Amazing people. One of the best trips I booked in split. Highly recommend it. You won't regret it."
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic so easy and stress free. Tonko our tour guide was amazing he was informative, friendly and went above and beyond to ensure that we had the best time, he really made our experience on this tour. Would really recommend this tour to anyone."
* A traveler said: "Great trip of the surrounding islands. And the lunch was delicious as well. The service was exceptional. Sights were a little crowded but nothing the tour guide can do about it. The RHIB we ride around is a fun experience. I do wish we spent more time at the winery but that was a neat homey experience"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was so nice and extremely knowledgeable. Any Game Of Thrones fan would love this . So much fun !!"
* A traveler said: "Plitvice lakes were stunning! And our guide Elena was fantastic. This ride is ideal for folks who aren’t able to rent a car, or who don’t have time to do a road trip to the Lakes (the drive itself from Split is quite long, but scenic)"
* A traveler said: "The boat was comfortable and was great fun. There were Stand Up Paddle Boards to use and floats which was great. The tour was very enjoyable with the right amount of time at each stop. Thoroughly enjoyable day!"
* A traveler said: "A fantastic experience! It was a beautiful and joyful ride in kind of terrains. Which makes the ride fun and challenging. The food was amazing and was served too us in a typical house in Croatia out on the countryside. Which gave an authentic feeling. A big thanks to our instructor Blush! This is a must do when visiting Croatia."
* A traveler said: "The visit to the captain's father home for lunch. Made very welcome and the food was delicious and the drink flowing"
* A traveler said: "Really a highlight for us - great value by dubrovnik standards. Boris was lovely, both guys were very attentive and considerate. Islands were beautiful!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Josep (or Josip) was amazing. He is very knowledgeable of GoT and attentive to his customers. He told us so many behind the scenes stories of the show and I totally enjoyed them. I’d highly recommend this walking tour to game of thrones fans."
* A traveler said: "Very Nice tour With a fantastic landscape, framing a wonderfull sunset. Wouid surely go again. Truely romantic."
* A traveler said: "Stunning, the tour was very informative- Tomislav was excellent The Waterfalls were beautiful Mostav was well worth a trip too"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Five Island Speedboat Tour Featuring the Blue Cave and Hvar
- Full-Day Catamaran Cruise to Hvar & Pakleni Islands with Food and free Drinks
- Blue Cave Small-Group Boat Tour from Dubrovnik
- Three Island Tour from Split (Shipwreck, Blue Lagoon, Maslinica) LUNCH INCLUDED
- Adventure Dubrovnik - Sea Kayaking and Snorkeling Tour
- Sradinski Buk Waterfalls
- House of Marin Drzic (Dom Marina Drzica)
- Elaphite Islands
- Cathedral of St. Stephen (Hvar Cathedral)
- Cetina River
- Elafiti Islands (Elaphites)
- Mljet Island
- Split Ethnographic Museum (Etnografski Muzej Split)
- Temple of Jupiter
- Zadar Roman Forum
- Cathedral of St. Dominus (Katedrala Svetog Duje)
- St. John’s Fortress (Fort St. Ivana)
- Museum of Croatian War of Independence (Homeland War Museum)
- Ethnographic Museum (Rupe Museum)
- Museum of Illusions
- Malo Grablje
- Gregory of Nin (Grgur Ninski)
- Stradun (Placa)
- Roski Waterfall (Roski Slap)
- Dubrovnik Ancient City Walls
- Rector's Palace (Knezev Dvor)
- Pile Gate
- Diocletian's Palace
- Sponza Palace (Palaca Sponza)
- Dubrovnik Old Town
- Trsteno Arboretum
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Hvar
- Things to do in Makarska
- Things to do in Šibenik
- Things to do in Zadar
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Visoko
- Things to do in Sarajevo
- Things to do in Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Umbria