There’s really nowhere quite like Gibraltar: a little piece of England looking out from Spain to the coast of Africa with a rock fabled in ancient mythology and the only wild monkey population in Europe. Gibraltar was handed over to the British by Spain in the 18th century, and British it has remained ever since, despite Spain's best efforts to get it to accept its sovereignty. The famous Rock of Gibraltar is a chunk of limestone rearing up over the city and overrun by Barbary macaques—legend says that if these monkeys leave the rock, so will the British leave Gibraltar.
Gibraltar Tours and Activities
Should I book Gibraltar tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Gibraltar 2021?
What's the best way to experience Gibraltar?
- Gibraltar Day Trip from Seville
- Gibraltar Express: Sightseeing Full Day Tour from Malaga
- Gibraltar Sightseeing Day Trip from Costa del Sol
- Gibraltar Full Day Tour from Seville
Things to do near Costa del Sol
- Things to do in Marbella
- Things to do in Andalucia
- Things to do in Northern Morocco
- Things to do in The Algarve
- Things to do in Benahavis
- Things to do in Malaga
- Things to do in Tarifa
- Things to do in Tetouan
- Things to do in Tangier
- Things to do in Region of Murcia
- Things to do in Alentejo
- Things to do in Costa Blanca
- Things to do in Beiras
- Things to do in Atlantic Coast
- Things to do in Castile and León